Page Private-Garden Grove School 1

Posted September 10, 2014
In our attempt to find a school comparable to the Kindergarten my grandson was attending out of state, we thought we found one with his best interests at the forefront. We could not have chosen more poorly than we did when we chose Page Private School. Everything we were promised did not happen. We were lied to from the start. If your child does not fit into their mold, of what they want, DO NOT LEAVE THEM THERE!!!!! My grandson is going through an emotional time, his mother was having a baby, they had just moved from out of state, and his father had just been deployed overseas for a year. When we met with the staff at the school, we were assured they understood he was having a rough time, but they had his best interest at heart. We were told the school was all about meeting the educational and emotional needs of the child and promoting stability and a well-rounded learning environment stressing education. she felt he wasn t benefitting from being where he was emotionally and educationally, their answer was, it is your choice, but also our choice. Our choice is to leave him where his, your choice is to either leave him where he is or find another school.

Posted July 27, 2013
We have just had to take my son out of Page due to financial reasons beyond our control, and it was a hard decision to make. My son has been there for approx. 4 years and he has received nothing but the best education for a private school. His class size was small (I wish it was a bit bigger for social reasons) but the amount of attention and extra help he was able to get was great! If our financial situation was to change, I would bring him back.

Posted July 26, 2013
My son have been in this school since he was two year old, they learn a lot from teacher, the teacher like the parent of each student, the staff is very polite.... My family love page , I wish they teach up to high school so my son can stay more longer , the tuition is reasonable compare to other private school and academic is excellent .

Page Private-Garden Grove School 2

Posted June 03, 2013
My kids have been at this school for a long time and just this school year have we been having trouble with the director and the teachers with miscommunication and not written up reports when you child get hurt by another students. They do not do anything to stop the bullying and do not follow their own rules and policy that they have set for themselves, but yet they ask us parents and kids to. They are always asking questions about your personal life. Do not get me wrong the academics is very good but the school can improve by getting all new staff. There is Ms. Garcia; Ms. Bussu and Ms. Julia and Ms. Woods that are very caring and loving children they are not there for the paycheck but for the children and I thank you for that. There is so many bad things that I can say about the school, but according to the director I would be breaking the schools confidentiality. I CALL IT THE SCHOOLS COVERING UP POLICY!!!!

Posted May 21, 2012
My son has been attending Page for 4 months now and he is very happy there. He is learning a lot and the teachers are very friendly. I have to knock one star off because there is no parking lot to pick up and drop off your kids and the school is on a busy street.

Posted April 08, 2012
My Wife and I are so happy and satisfied with Page that we have enrolled our youngest daughter to Kindergarden. I just don't see any complaints. The program is very adaptable to our children and I guess this is a very good school compared to a public one. Want to send your children to public school? Go ahead. just make sure you teach them Karate to defend themselves and hire a tutor to compensate the lack of achievement due to fund cuts for teaching programs in a public school.

Posted February 24, 2012
I am a new parent. I get emails on all school activities. My child's teacher sends reports home on progress. Office girls are so welcoming in the mornings. My daughter and i always feel at home, we love Page.

Page Private-Garden Grove School 1

Posted February 17, 2012
The communication is horrible. The teachers seem to love and care for the kids but the administration are aloft, non-communicative and insulting. The academics are great. But if you want to be stress free, do not send your child here. They need to close up shop and start over. And they are NOT accredited.

Posted March 30, 2011
Page has made excellent choices during the past year in selecting highly qualified teachers with energy to match the nurturing and inquisitive minds of their young students. My son started at age 3 and is now 4 and in his second year at Page. The school leadership has an open door to parent suggestions/concerns and I'm able to speak with his teacher daily about his independent progress. Improvement in both the school grounds, teaching equipment, and caliber/commitment of each teacher provides a wonderful environment for children to grow and learn. The older kids are always respectful of the younger children and every teacher knows every child. A warm, fun, respectful, and nurturing environment for a child to learn. We are definitely happy with the changes made during the past year and continued self evaluation by Page staff to ensure the best education possible for the children.

Posted November 17, 2010
i can not see any of the comments below being true. My child is a current student at Page and my wife and i couldn't be happier. The school holds events every month. Parent involvement is great i have met a few of the parents and we are all very happy. The director has been there every time i needed to talk with her and i absolutely know the cook is not the Spanish teacher. I do happen to talk to some of the parents who can not afford the school say negative things about it but i can only imagine they might not be getting the financial aid they want. I love Page Private School and hope that our son graduates from 6th grade.

Page Private-Garden Grove School
12111 Buaro Street, Garden Grove, CA  92840
Last modified Page Private-Garden Grove School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Page Private-Garden Grove School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top