Garden Grove, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 23, 2013
St. Paul's Lutheran School in Garden Grove is so great for many reasons. My favorite thing about St. Paul's is the staff. There is a great family feel and I am confident when I drop my student off in the morning, that I am leaving her with people that love and care about her. Another great thing about St. Paul's is that they offer much smaller class sizes than public schools. My child gets a lot of individual attention which enables her to excel at academics. While St. Paul's might not have the biggest campus, I feel like they do a good job of using the space they have to the fullest. Additionally, they have some fabulous extracurricular activities. They give the children an opportunity to try sports, music, dance and drama. St. Paul's Lutheran in Garden Grove is a great little school that offers huge benefits!

Posted October 21, 2013
Invested in their kids. The school and the teachers really care about the overall development of each child. They make special arrangements to keep each child challenged.

Posted October 18, 2013
Great school! Teachers care about students and their achievement. I feel safe dropping my child off here, knowing they are getting a great education and are being cared for and loved.

Posted October 17, 2013
This school is a top notch learning environmnet. The teaching staff is not only high quality educators but truly care for each and every one of their students.

Posted October 17, 2013
My older son graduated from this school and now his brother is in 2nd grade. This school has a wonderful church program for the kids. I am pleased with the school curriculum, i.e. class participation and discipline. By volunteering in the school activities, I learned that teachers shared their knowlege through their personnal research for their class lessons.

Posted October 17, 2013
Our school is fabulous. My son has attended this school for 8 years. He has been taught good manners, a strong faith in God, and excellent academics. The teachers take a special interest in him and in his progress. He has learned a lot through the music program as well.

Posted October 17, 2013
I sent my oldest son to this school since he was 3 1/2 until 5th grade. The teachers and the staffs are really nice and very helpful when we have any questions or concerns. My son was on top of the class since K until he finished his 5th grade. St. Paul is not only teaching him the knowledge but also discipline the behavior in students. He is now enrolling in Public school but he still maintains his high GPA. There isn't any barriers for a student from private school entering into public school. I believe St. Paul Lutheran School has helped building good foundation in him. The reasons we have to sent he to public school is due to our family financial. However, the tuition price is very affordable and it is still consider cheapest comparing to other private schools around that areas. We're now sending our little daughter to St. Paul and hoping that we can still afford and support her until she finishes it. I suggest other parents who do not have any problem with financial but want their children to obtain good knowledge and good discipline, do not hesitate by sending their children to St. Paul Lutheran School. If we have another child, St. Paul is still our number one choice.

Posted October 17, 2013
I have seen first hand how the teachers interact with the students. It is beautiful to see teachers that really care and it is not just a paycheck for them. I love that my children come home everyday and tell me what they learned; they share with us about God and how they love him. We are blessed to find a great school. Thank you St. Paul's Lutheran School

St. Paul's Lutheran School 4

Posted September 13, 2011
My older son is 12 years old and has been attending St. Paul's since he was in preschool at age 4. He started 7th grade this year. The school was rebuilt just over 10 years ago and it is absolutely beautiful. I have my child in this school for his christian education first but it comes with so many other benefits. Teachers that make themselves available to you at all times. Staff that is caring and loving from office to daycare. After school sport programs in 5th grade. They offer band and choir programs. Lockers for 4-8th graders. Middle school starts in 6th grade and the students rotate between 3 teachers so they will have a feel of the high school atmosphere. They offer "preparing for a degree" a program focused on challenging your child and improving their study skills. My younger son just turned 3 and started a 3 half days p/week program in their preschool. He is struggling with potty training but they did not turn him away. He enjoys school so much he asks me why he doesn't get to go every day. The staff is new I believe their second year with the school but they have been very loving to him and he feels very comfortable there.

Posted December 05, 2010
Wonderful school! The teachers and staff really love and care for the children here. I always feel welcome when I come to the school. I know my child is safe when I drop her off in the morning. Great after school program as well.

St. Paul's Lutheran School
13082 Bowen Street, Garden Grove, CA  92843
Last modified St. Paul's Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Paul's Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top