Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Grateful to: Parent

Posted November 20, 2015
I would like to thank, Dr. Annor, for all his hard work at being the best principal at Chapman. He genuinely cares about the students and the parents' concerns. He has done so much for this school and it shows! I am so grateful that my son is attending this school. He has learned so much much from all the wonderful teachers and hard working staff.

Posted November 20, 2015
My experience at Chapman has been awesome. My boys have learned so much and it's wonderful to see their accomplishments.

Posted April 15, 2015
I am extremely happy I enrolled my daughter in this school. Her kindergarten teacher Mrs. Zometa is an awesome teacher!! My daughter has learned soo much in her class. I love how the school staff is always friendly and always answer my question and concerns. My daughter went in knowing a lot already and I just cant believe how fast shes blooming in her kindergarten class!! She loves to read and write and she is only 5!! she loves learning and the environment shes in, makes her want to learn more!! Its always a good and fun time in her class. I love to volunteer here!! great , great school!!

Chapman Elementary School 4

Posted September 10, 2014
My child recently entered Kindergarten about 1 month ago. So far, it is clear to me that the principal and teachers are very concerned about the upcoming standardized testing (state/district tests). I'm hoping that this same energy is placed on the overall academics and not only towards achieving high test scores. It's a bit early yet, however I will be updating my comments towards the end of the semester.

Posted April 13, 2012
I AM EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH AND GENUINELY IMPRESSED WITH CHAPMAN ELEMENTARY!!!! IT HAS BEEN A TRUE BLESSING AND ANSWER TO MY PRAYERS, A PLACE WHERE MY SON CAN ATTEND A SAFE, FUN, AND STIMULATING CLASSROOM, TO RECEIVE AN EXCELLENT EDUCATION. THIS IS ONLY OUR 2ND SCHOOL YEAR ATTENDING,AND SO FAR BOTH TEACHERS HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT!! OUR CURRENT 1ST GR TEACHER IN RM 7 IS EXCELLENT AND SHE EMPAHSIZES RESPECFULLNESS, RESPONSIBILTY, AND BEING POLITE WHILE TEACHING OUR KIDS THIER FUNDAMENTALS IN CLASS!!!WE ARE EXTREMELY PLEASED AND FEEL FORTUNATE TO HAVE HER AS OUR TEACHER. WE ARE ALSO PLEASED WITH OUR SCHOOL PRINCIPAL,(WHICH WE REALIZE WEARS MANY HATS) YET SOMEHOW MAKES EVERYTHING RUN SMOOTHLY!!! WE HAVE AN AWESOME FACULTY, AS WELL, AND I BELEIVE TEACHERS HERE ARE WILLING TO GO THE ESTRA MILE!!! WE HAVE AN AWESOME LIBRARIAN,AND CAFETERIA MGR WHO MAKES OUR SON FEEL WELCOMED AND COMFORTABLE TO GO IN CAFETERIA TO EAT,IF HE SO CHOOSES. WE REALLY APPRECIATE THE EXTRA EFFORT SHE HAS PUT FORTH IN OUR 1ST COMPLETE YEAR HERE TO ENSURE OUR SON IS EATING!!! WE ALSO LOVE AND APPRECIATE ALL THE EXTRA HELP AVAILABLE IN THE AFTERSCHOOL INTERVENTION AND HOMEWORK CLUBS!!

Posted March 09, 2012
The best school of my life, where I studied the fifth grade, a beautiful time of my life.

Posted January 04, 2012
I attended Chapman Elementary from preschool until 5th grade. It is a wonderful school. The teachers all genuinely care about you. They will do as much as they can to help you. I love how they made learning fun(: I remember I would visit my teachers and they all remembered me :] I'm now in 8th grade and Chapman definitely prepared me for middle school. I would recommend Chapman to anyone!

Posted November 08, 2011
I have two children at Chapman and every teacher has been a blessing. The principal is all about the students, education, and involvement. What also impresses me is the way the PTA, the teachers, and the staff work together to improve the school. One of the few schools in the area to receive the California Distinguished School Award this year.

Chapman Elementary School 4

Posted September 06, 2011
Don't be fooled....this is an excellent school...The principal, teachers and staff are so caring...The Beyond the Bell staff is great.. I really liked that the school is so diverse. My son only attended one year as a Kindergarten student and he loved it. He certainly got a great start by attending Chapman Elementary.

Posted May 10, 2010
Great principle, great teachers, my child loves it and shes learned so much.

1947 Marine Avenue, Gardena, CA  90249-3803
Last modified Chapman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.