K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted June 13, 2010
I Love Cross Roads!! My son has been going there since K and now is going to the 5th. This school reminds and forces parents to be responsible for teaching there kids even when there not in school. And that it's all a team effort, to make these kids well rounded.

Cross Road Christian Academy 4

Posted June 08, 2010
Great christian based school. Safe environment. Challenging academic programs. Good atheletic program. Execellent field trips that incorperate a learning environment.

Posted June 02, 2010
I love this school and the church!!! When my daughter and I were struggling, due to loss of my job, the church stepped in and not only brought us food but made sure my daughter got to celebrate Christmas. All of the staff shows what it means to be a Christian organization. And my daughter has received an excellent education. I have found that the changes that have been made have enhanced the program.

Cross Road Christian Academy 1

Posted May 29, 2010
Too much change in the past several years, not for the better. The school office staff is great, but the same can't be said for the church office staff, that seem to have control of the school and everything that is done.

Cross Road Christian Academy 3

Posted May 26, 2010
We chose CrossRoad as an alternative to the poor schools in Gardena. It started out as a 4-star school, but due to lack of leadership has dropped considerably--4 principals in the last 8 years. One of whom was very disrespectful to the hard-working, low paid teachers. There was a mass exodus of teachers and good students. Things are back on the rise a bit due to changes in curriculum two years ago. There are some good, even great teachers, but overall program is average. Christian approach is good. Not enough programs for high achieving students. Would recommend for good students who want a Christian environment.

Cross Road Christian Academy 1

Posted May 22, 2010
I choose this school for my child, hoping to provide the best education. I was very disappointed that not only felt as if I was just wasting my money away, the oldest faculty was always negative, judgemental, and very ill mannered towards children. This school would not last long time. If I knew the truth about this school, I would have never chosen this school for my child.

Cross Road Christian Academy 4

Posted May 22, 2010
Both of my children attented CrossRoads, both have gone on to become successful educated individuals.. I believe this is an excellent school with caring teachers and aministrators. I would highliy recommend this school to any parent looking for a quality educatino for their child

Posted May 21, 2010
My son has been attending Crossroad since kinder. He has excelled each year and continues to be a high honor student. The teachers are loving ,caring and very approachable. My son looks forward each week going to chapel. If you are looking for a christian school with great academics, then Crossroad is the one for you. Thank you Crossroad.

Posted May 21, 2010
My granddaughter started in the pre-school and graduated from 8th grade at CrossRoad. The friendships she made with both students and staff continue today and are a source of strength for her. Very loving, caring, and strong academic environment that has served her well as she has grown. You can't go wrong putting your children in their hands.

Posted May 21, 2010
I love CrossRoad Christian Academy because I feel it provides my daughter with a very sound and soild Christian education, the teachers are the great and they provide her with love each day and the values she are learning are excellent. The curriculum is excellent and the friendship she and I have established with the other parents and staff is excellent.

Cross Road Christian Academy
2818 Manhattan Beach Boulevard, Gardena, CA  90249
Last modified Cross Road Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Cross Road Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 71 reviews. Top