Posted January 28, 2010
I am a parent who enrolled my son in Gerber School when he was in the second grade. He stayed on the Honor Roll 4th thru 8th grade and went on to High School and was on the Honor Roll there all four years. This shows that the teachers at Gerber are great teachers and they really prepare the students to succeed in High School.

Gerber Elementary School 2

Posted May 18, 2009

Gerber Elementary School 0

Posted April 21, 2009
My granddaughter transfered from a high socio-economic school to Gerber so as a former district level school administrator I was concerned. She has a great teacher; she's made much more academic progress compared to other school and she enjoys school (she's only been out two days). I've visited a number of times; the campus is very well controlled.

Posted January 11, 2009

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted October 13, 2005
- a former student
Gerber School was a great place for me to learn because the teachers there inspired me to give everything I had and to never give up. I'm following my dream of becoming a profesional singer. I have not forgoten my roots and that is one thing Gerber Elementary taught me. I have a little sister and a nephew that attend this school, because of this I will help Gerber school be the best. The teachers are great Mrs. Compton and Mrs. Dickenicker were my favorite. I learned so much from them. Gerber school is small but possesed the key which unlocked my immagination. I wish that one day my kids too will have this same opportunity and go to Gerber Elementary with the same pride I have.

Gerber Elementary School 4

Posted June 24, 2005
There's a real 'team' feeling at this school. The principal is everywhere and loves his children!

Gerber Elementary School
23014 Chard Avenue, Gerber, CA  96035
Last modified Gerber Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gerber Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top