PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted June 01, 2016
Great school! They have 3 schools...a preschool, a K-5th grade campus and a 6th- 12th grade campus. They have small class sizes but are able to offer a large variety of electives and after schools sports. Also they have a dual credit program where you can earn both high school and college classes at the same time. And you can't beat the teaching staff or campus environment.

Posted January 04, 2013
True LEADERS are at Pacific West Christian Academy. Both my children love this school, and their teachers. All the staff at PWCA truly care about the children and know them by name. This school offers weekly chapel. In every classroom 1-2 children get reconized with a chapel award for doing a good deed. I am very pleased that my children can attend a school where they can talk, learn and know about GOD and his word. I truly believe that this school is a great foundation for my children to have CLASS. C=Caring, L=Leaders, A=Accountable, S=Scholars, and S=Steadfast disciples of Christ.

Posted March 27, 2012
Yes, indeed, there IS an anti-bullying policy in place and it is enforced. It is wonderful school with very few issues!

Posted May 03, 2011
Love this school! All three of my kids have gone K-8 at PWCA. My oldest is in college and doing extremely well. I can't say enough about the caring teachers, the challenging curriculum and the safe enviroment at the school. Chapel time at PWCA is simply something you can't get at any other school. The community is so welcoming I have met lifelong friends at PWCA.

Posted April 07, 2011
Awesome! The teachers are excellent and very involved with this kids as well as the parents. Communication is simple and easy. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Posted April 06, 2011
Our experience with Pacific West Christian Academy has been amazing. My children are loved and prayed for there and they are getting a great education. I have found the communication between teachers and parents to be very good. Parent involvement is strong and encouraged. This is part of what makes the school so special. There is a great family atmosphere and I have made many dear lifelong friends there. Even my older children have continued their friendships with kids they know from PWCA as they have gone off to high school and college. The love of God is evident there!

Posted April 06, 2011
Before coming to this school, we were at the top rated public school in Gilroy. We changed due to the high ratio of students to teacher. Not only does PWCA have low ratios but the greatest staff! I love the smaller school environment, makes you feel like your part of a family. I feel that my voice is always heard, and that the teachers truly care about my children. I really couldn't imagine going to another school. Currently I have one child at the elementary school and one at the middle school, I am very happy with the curriculum and my kids are very happy as well.

Posted April 06, 2011
We feel very blessed to have PWCA in our community. My daughter loves the school and her teachers and her teachers love her. My daughter is getting a high education in a Christian environment. We are planning on sending our second child to the school as well.

Pacific Point Christian Schools 1

Posted March 10, 2011
Our experience with this school has been dismal. We find the parent as well as student population to be extremely cliquish. There is no anti-bullying policy in place and the administration is in denial a problem of bullying exists. I strongly recommend avoiding this school if you want your child to receive a christian-based education.

Pacific Point Christian Schools

Posted March 31, 2009
Great school, couldn't imagine putting my children elsewhere. They are educated academically and in the bible. They are taught dicipline, manners and respect. The staff hold themselves accountable for every child whether in their class or not. I drop my children off to a bunch of mother hens! Everyone their from staff, to students to parents are all very caring, loving and patient. I couldn't ask for a better place.

Pacific Point Christian Schools
1575 Mantelli Drive, Gilroy, CA  95020
Last modified Pacific Point Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12