Posted April 18, 2011
My 2 year old daughter attends this school and is really happy there. The teachers are very professional and know how to deal with the children with love and care. At the end of each class, when I go to pick up my daughter, the teacher will tell me about the day's activities and what my daughter ate in school today. She always comes home in high spirits after school and I am so glad I put her there.Highly recommend!

Posted July 18, 2009
The Teachers are excellent, they even have Spanish class once a week. I'm completely satisfied with this school.

Posted June 16, 2006
My 3 year old daughter attends and feels a great connection with the staff. It is not a fancy school but the teachers are enthusiastic, consistant and care about each child. I highly recommend this school.

St Anne Montessori School