Bad
Good

Both of my boys attend A+ Adventist Children's Center. I'm so pleased with my decision to have my children attend A+. I took a tour of nearly all pre-school/daycares in the area and what immediately caught my eye about A+ was how organized the classrooms and schedules are; real learning environments, not just play areas for toddlers. The teachers are PHENOMENAL, a real dedicated group of women that I grew very fond of and am so pleased contributed so positively to the growth of my sons, both academically and spiritually. We recently went through the Kindergarten application process at several schools and my son passed his tests easily; I really attribute that to A+. Our family is not Adventist, but I do appreciate the moral exposure that my sons have at A+, reinforcing our beliefs in being responsible and kind human beings. The student body is also very diverse, which we love. Finally, the love and attention that your children receive here by far justify what I consider a very reasonable tuition rate. I would recommend taking a tour of the school, it really sells itself.

My son attends the pre-k program at A Plus, and we could not be any happier for placing him in such a great school. He is writing, reading and recognizing words and letter sounds, and more. He loves going to school and looks forward to it! Amazing academic program! your child is sure to become beyond prepared for kindergarten! Thanks A plus!

Both my boys go to A+ Adventist Children's Center and they love their teachers. The teachers are very caring and my boys have learned a lot since their stay. I do not have to worry about them while their there, as my husband and I know that their in very good hands.

My daughter just completed the toddler program at A+ Adventist Children's Center. We love it. The teachers are warm and caring. In addition to the lunches that I send, they provide the children with healthy snacks and juices. I have even observed them lining the children up to apply sunscreen to each child before allowing them to go out and play. I am very impressed with this school.

Last modified A Plus Adventist Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-1