Posted January 26, 2014
I see a lots of happy children. I went on a tour to see this school and I want to add that this was the third school I had visited. The staff was very pleasant and the children appeared to be excited about the lesson that was being presented by the teacher. I'm a teacher as well so it's important to me that my child is happy in her school. I went home and discussed this with my spouse and we decided to enroll our child a week later. It's been 5 months and my child just adores her teacher and this school.

Posted November 01, 2013
Great School. My niece attended this school and she loved it, now she's almost 11 yrs old and still remembers her teacher Ms. Anahit. Fast forward to this morning, my twins just started to attend this school. Guess what? Ms. Anahit welcomed them with open arms. Ms. Angela provided a wonderful place away from home for kids. Ms Anahit and Ms Jennifer are very nurturing!

Posted August 11, 2013
Great school. Excellent Management/Excellemt teachers /Excellent curriculam /Excellent public relation. and mostly Excellent education Very safe school with the great tuition rates. What else can I say . I love this school all my three children attended and they are doing so great .

Posted July 29, 2013
My son loves this school and he learned a lot such as oral,writing,communication and behavioral skills from the preschool . Miss Angela is wonderful and guided him and us from day one . My kid likes it there and it feels like family to send him to the school.His skills from the preschool made him an outstanding student in the next level of schooling. Highly recommend this school and he was in the school for 2 years.

Montessori Academy 4

Posted September 13, 2010
My daughter attended this school for 3 years and it has been a home away from home for my daughter. It was definitely a place where I could leave my daughter and know that she would be safe. Also her teachers Ms Roxanne and Ms Jasmine have been some of the best I have seen.They work hard with the kids, think of innovative ways to help them learn(my 5 yr old reads at 2'nd grade level). The principal Ms Angela is the perfect blend of warmth and discipline. The kids behave at their best when she is around or they know they would be sent to her office.! In addition the school also has other activities that the kids could be enrolled in like music,dance & compters. I gave it a 4* and not a 5 because I would have definitely liked a better equipped play area.

Posted May 21, 2009
Both of my children have attended this preschool. It is absolutely top-notch, especially for a preschool. Ms. Angela, Ms. Gina and Ms. Lucy care so much for the students and it shows. You won't regret your children spending time here in this safe, educational environment.

Montessori Academy