Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

They always are on top of the group, the urgency with my sun helping me out with him at all times

Sistems in place, good habits, looks clean and organized, my son is happy, excellent choice for a future of our kids

I am a student a glendale high and over the three years i have been there spot of things have changed, the school activities AND afterschool and recreational programs have been cut due to fund cuts for schools. Teachers and good and they always try to exeed a student's knowledge. Overall its a great school and I'm looking forward to my last year there.

I am an alumni of GHS. I graduated in 1999 and went there for my 4 years. During my stay at GHS i enjoyed all of the school activities. The teachers were always very receptive and seemed to care about the children that went there. There were always school activites for the kids to participate in. I can't say anything negative about my stay at GHS. This was a great school for me and if it has stayed the same in the past 10 years, i would definately send my children there.

lots of activities, great diversity, love everything bout it!!

I am a sophomore at GHS and so far it has been a great experience. The teachers here are very caring, helpful, and in some cases they care about your life at home. But, getting information from your counselors, they aren't helpful at all! Pretty much everyone has respect for each other.

I am a senior at GHS and I have been on the dance drill team and been involved in the instrumental music department for all four years. The dance team just this year achieved our tenth consecutive national title in the coed dance division. That is the longest running title in the history of the dance world. The symphonic orchestra just had our concert about three weeks ago where we played music that no other high school orchestra would dare to attempt. The programs are great and both feel like families.

This school is great. You wouldn't do well if you don't try. If you are someone who wants to succeed in life, and tries very hard, you can and will have a good future. However, if you get caught up with drugs, stealing, and the negative points, you wouldn't. This school has a lot of variety of sports and activities.

I am a former student and after spending 1 semester at Hollywood High school I'm glad I moved to Glendale. Wonderful teachers, programs, classes, and activities. LAUSD schools can not compare to this school.

I am a senior at GHS, and I am currently on the school's water polo team. Our team went to the CIF pre-lims last year (and in case you were wondering, that means we are one of the best teams in southern california). If you want to have your child learn disipline by joining a sport and going to a great school, have them go to Glendale High School, and have them join the water polo team. =D

Last modified Glendale High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.