Posted July 16, 2011
I am a student a glendale high and over the three years i have been there spot of things have changed, the school activities AND afterschool and recreational programs have been cut due to fund cuts for schools. Teachers and good and they always try to exeed a student's knowledge. Overall its a great school and I'm looking forward to my last year there.

Posted June 03, 2011
I am an alumni of GHS. I graduated in 1999 and went there for my 4 years. During my stay at GHS i enjoyed all of the school activities. The teachers were always very receptive and seemed to care about the children that went there. There were always school activites for the kids to participate in. I can't say anything negative about my stay at GHS. This was a great school for me and if it has stayed the same in the past 10 years, i would definately send my children there.

Posted May 22, 2009

Glendale High School 0

Posted January 15, 2009
lots of activities, great diversity, love everything bout it!!

Glendale High School 2

Posted January 11, 2009

Posted October 07, 2008
I am a sophomore at GHS and so far it has been a great experience. The teachers here are very caring, helpful, and in some cases they care about your life at home. But, getting information from your counselors, they aren't helpful at all! Pretty much everyone has respect for each other.

Posted June 06, 2008

Posted May 26, 2008
I am a senior at GHS and I have been on the dance drill team and been involved in the instrumental music department for all four years. The dance team just this year achieved our tenth consecutive national title in the coed dance division. That is the longest running title in the history of the dance world. The symphonic orchestra just had our concert about three weeks ago where we played music that no other high school orchestra would dare to attempt. The programs are great and both feel like families.

Glendale High School 0

Posted April 27, 2008
This school is great. You wouldn't do well if you don't try. If you are someone who wants to succeed in life, and tries very hard, you can and will have a good future. However, if you get caught up with drugs, stealing, and the negative points, you wouldn't. This school has a lot of variety of sports and activities.

Posted August 21, 2007

Glendale High School
1440 East Broadway, Glendale, CA  91205
Last modified Glendale High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glendale High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top