Glendale, CA

Posted February 04, 2015
I used to be a student here 10-11 years ago, honestly the best elementary school there is in Glendale. Very inspiring teachers that only make school safe and fun. I remember my teachers like Mrs Lilly(kinder) Mrs flannery (3rd grade) Mrs Spalding (2nd grade) Mrs beshilian (4th grade) Mr James (lax english ) and of course the beloved Mrs Welch/Hunt (5th grade). I am the person I am today because I had devoted teachers who didn't think I was useless. I am greatful to Horace Mann for hiring the best of the best.

Posted October 30, 2013
Wow this school gets 5 stars all the way...I was a student here, class of 2002. I miss everything about this school, it's staff and my old friends. Back then we had tracks, I was A track so I had certain teachers. My teachers were the best even though I didn't get along with them sometimes I just really loved them overall, I wanna take a moment and recognize my teachers in that school for the great work they did with me, I know most of them do not work there anymore but when I was there they made my school experience much better . mrs Lilly , mrs karine armen, mr jenks, mrs eleyjian, mrs beshlian, mrs whitehead/mrs dingo, one of my most kickbutt half teachers for language arts exchange mrs welch, and my 3rd grade teachers name I'm embarassed to say I forgot her name but she was awesome. I also remember some other staff members that were so awesome that ill never forget like Raul the custodian who gave us rides on his dolly every once in a whole and mrs anuoush from the office staff she was really nice. Overall this school made my childhood so perfect I loved it there were bad days but now more than 10 years later I look back and I remember what missed and wish I was back there.

Posted September 10, 2013
Great school , great teachers ,my son love this school, greatly appreciated for all the hard work and time , that teachers spending with kids, thanks so much

Posted September 03, 2013
Best school, amazing principal, wonderful teachers. My daughter and family love Horace Mann Elementary school. I wish it has 6th grade in it.

Horace Mann Elementary School 2

Posted August 26, 2013
I had my daughter moved from this school because my daughter had so much potential to be challenged and seemed that the class was moving really slow in language arts and mathematic was great but they couldn't challenge her because some kids were slow in learning and wasn't able to catch up with some students that have accelerated in their learning progression.

Horace Mann Elementary School 2

Posted August 26, 2013
I forgot to mention my daughter had a teacher in 2nd grade that was absent half of the year and you really have a hard time to have the principle involved, my daughter has been going to this school since Kinder and I have seen the principle in the school spirt or activities maybe twice out of my daughters whole life in school.

Posted May 08, 2013
I have a daughter that attends this school since Kinder. She is in 3rd grade now and has had great teachers. She has always made the honor roll and has received all kinds of awards. The Teachers, Principal and staff are very involved with the students and parents. They motivate the students to do their best at all times. They keep you informed of everything going on. I love that my daughter goes to this school.

Posted March 17, 2013
The Principal of this school is determined to give all students the opportunity to go to college. Her focus is that all students do their best every minute of the day and that all staff does their best too. This is a public school with a private school service.

Posted January 07, 2013
Hello I love Horace Mann Elementary School it s the best school my two kids are going to that school and I'm very happy.

Posted August 30, 2010
Its a very great school with high rating of teachers.Principal is very high level, very welcome and very responsible person.My older son is there and i took my younger to that school as well. Teachers are very developed, organized and very friendly as with students as with parents.I will rate 10 out of 10 for sure.

Horace Mann Elementary School
501 East Acacia Avenue, Glendale, CA  91205
Last modified Horace Mann Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Horace Mann Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top