Glendale, CA

Posted October 25, 2013
This is a wonderful school. All the teachers care about their students. Their special education program is awesome. Staff is very friendly and all teachers work really hard. They protect and help their students. Teachers always go the extra mile. For their students.

Posted October 08, 2013
it is an amazing school I've heard people say that the best teacher is Mr. Sharp I have him as a teacher and it is true i love this school it is my second home and it will always be!

Posted September 26, 2013
My son is 2 grader.He loved this school and he loved his teacher Ms.Matinez.And EEELP program is very good for the parent.They help for homework and reading.

John Marshall Elementary School 3

Posted September 20, 2013
there is one teacher who is the best in this school but the principal this two years is not professional.

Posted September 19, 2013
My child is scared of his teacher - Zakharian. She is so rude. Zakharian wants parents to toady her, she never helped me with homework and when I asked her why she told me that she was not going to teach me. If so, then why school sends me letters asking parents to cooperate with school, with teachers to help students to upgrade? What is the role of the teacher? If the student doesn't understand the homework and parent is unable to help the student then WHOM SHOULD PARENT ASK FOR HELP? We asked to change the teacher in order to defend my son's psychological health, his willingness to study, this is our responsibility as parents and school replied me that they can't. So, I am changing his school. I am subscribed to all educational programs from White House, government, I see how much money this country spends on students, teachers, educational infrastructures to make children to love to study, to be able to understand every subject as deep as possible and what does Zakharian today? She frighten her student? She disappoints her student? P.S. They leave children inattentive in yard.. We were so lucky that my so didn't loose his eye, thanks to God!

Posted February 21, 2013
Oh my gosh, john marshall to me is heaven. I remember when I came to america and I didn't know english. The teachers are very nice and the office worker especially the principal. I have been volunteering here for awhile and I have learned a lot. If you are looking for a school to enroll your child I recommend this school. You and your child will enjoy and love this school. I love john marshall and you should too. Oh and I forgot the food is also good for your child. This school is located in a friendly location. :)

Posted February 03, 2010

Posted December 19, 2009

John Marshall Elementary School 4

Posted June 30, 2009

Posted August 05, 2008

John Marshall Elementary School
1201 East Broadway, Glendale, CA  91205
Last modified John Marshall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Marshall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top