Bad
Good

I attend this school,and I am a 7th grader. Parents if you're worried about having your child attend this school you are wrong. This school welcomes all new students ,everyone is nice, great and very helpful teachers.

I'm attending RMS and so far this first week I love it. I love the teachers and there is not inappropriate things going on. I'm a 7th grader and I love all the students because you feel like you can talk to anyone you want. I wanted to go to Wilson but now I kind of regret saying that because RMS rocks. Roosevelt is a safe place and feels like a second home to me. So parents if your child is attending RMS know that they are safe. GO ROUGH RIDERS!

I LOVE THEO! Wow what a cool school! My cousin went there in 92 and now I go there and will graduate 2013! Theo is a helpful school that helps me another review was by a kid who has ADHD, and I can relate because I have Aspergers. Theodore really does help with my disability and is super fun! The only thing I dislike is how we are not allowed to wear overalls! Regardless I LOVE Theo!

I love Roosevelt! My Sister went there and she loved it too! I am going to be graduating class of 2012 my sister was class of 1994! Helpful and kind teachers who really know how to help with a students individual need. I have ADHD and feel like at Roosevelt I got the most of my education even with my disability. I am at my best and I have to thank Roosevelt for helping me overcome some of my problems and helping me be the best I am! Roosevelt really does deserve 5 stars!

RMS is the best enviornment to learn in...children come in as imature and disrespectful as possible and leave like sofisticated young adults...all thanks to our teachers staff district and supportive city of Glendale.

Although over 80% of the students are classified as economically disadvantaged, Roosevelt is the only NASA Explorer School in Glendale, Pasadena, La Canada, or Burbank. Their NASA partner is Jet Propulsion Laboratory/California Institute of Technonolgy, (JPL/CalTech), world leaders in the robotic exploration of space. Roosevelt has an award winning Robotics Program and is an award winning Math Engineering Science Achievement (MESA) school, with it's partner California State University, Los Angeles. Roosevelt also has a fantastic instrumental music program. My son started in a beginning strings class as a 6th grader, and now he is a member of the middle school Honors Orchestra. He is only one of several students who have accomplised the same level of achievement, thanks to Mr. Frank Fox, a dedicated teacher with over 90 students in one class.

This school is basically the BEST school ever. Both grades and everything else wise we got Toll, Wilson and every other school beat. :)

I am proud to work at Roosevelt. The principal is wholly supportive of students - placing their needs first. The teaching staff is dedicated to making sure students have a whole-school experience, volunteering to sponsor clubs and activities in order to give the students more enjoyment out of their middle school experience. I love working at Roosevelt and look forward to many more years here with Glendale's finest students.

I go to Roosevelt and I think that it is wonderful.... We had some things that happened with our school staff, but It didn't stop us from Succeed! Mr. Grace, our very own Roosevelt staff past away and he wanted us all to do our very best and succeed, and that's what we're going to give him!!

Roosevelt is a good and supportive school to your following future and you can learn great things from it. I love it as a student

Last modified Theodore Roosevelt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.