Posted October 27, 2013
I attend this school,and I am a 7th grader. Parents if you're worried about having your child attend this school you are wrong. This school welcomes all new students ,everyone is nice, great and very helpful teachers.

Posted August 18, 2013
I'm attending RMS and so far this first week I love it. I love the teachers and there is not inappropriate things going on. I'm a 7th grader and I love all the students because you feel like you can talk to anyone you want. I wanted to go to Wilson but now I kind of regret saying that because RMS rocks. Roosevelt is a safe place and feels like a second home to me. So parents if your child is attending RMS know that they are safe. GO ROUGH RIDERS!

Posted May 13, 2012
I LOVE THEO! Wow what a cool school! My cousin went there in 92 and now I go there and will graduate 2013! Theo is a helpful school that helps me another review was by a kid who has ADHD, and I can relate because I have Aspergers. Theodore really does help with my disability and is super fun! The only thing I dislike is how we are not allowed to wear overalls! Regardless I LOVE Theo!

Posted March 20, 2012
I love Roosevelt! My Sister went there and she loved it too! I am going to be graduating class of 2012 my sister was class of 1994! Helpful and kind teachers who really know how to help with a students individual need. I have ADHD and feel like at Roosevelt I got the most of my education even with my disability. I am at my best and I have to thank Roosevelt for helping me overcome some of my problems and helping me be the best I am! Roosevelt really does deserve 5 stars!

Posted November 20, 2009

Theodore Roosevelt Middle School 0

Posted August 27, 2009
RMS is the best enviornment to learn in...children come in as imature and disrespectful as possible and leave like sofisticated young adults...all thanks to our teachers staff district and supportive city of Glendale.

Posted May 12, 2009
Although over 80% of the students are classified as economically disadvantaged, Roosevelt is the only NASA Explorer School in Glendale, Pasadena, La Canada, or Burbank. Their NASA partner is Jet Propulsion Laboratory/California Institute of Technonolgy, (JPL/CalTech), world leaders in the robotic exploration of space. Roosevelt has an award winning Robotics Program and is an award winning Math Engineering Science Achievement (MESA) school, with it's partner California State University, Los Angeles. Roosevelt also has a fantastic instrumental music program. My son started in a beginning strings class as a 6th grader, and now he is a member of the middle school Honors Orchestra. He is only one of several students who have accomplised the same level of achievement, thanks to Mr. Frank Fox, a dedicated teacher with over 90 students in one class.

Posted April 12, 2009

Posted March 23, 2009

Posted March 10, 2009

Theodore Roosevelt Middle School
222 East Acacia Avenue, Glendale, CA  91206
Last modified Theodore Roosevelt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Theodore Roosevelt Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top