Bad
Good

Toll middle school is one of the worst middles schools i have ever seen and it is not 56% white it is 56% armenian or even more.Their is so much bullying going around the school i am not kidding and the teachers do not even know it.Also, the teachers are so easy i got an A in every class. Toll middle school is very bad, sorry. I would recommend you not to put your student in this school.

I am a student at this school and it is a great school overall, but there are some flaws. The Teachers Are great and keep things fun and intresting. The food is okay (why are people complaining? They have it better than most). However some bullying goes on sometimes. People are being made fun of because of their looks,race,hobbies,etc. I say that this is indeed one of the best schools I have ever attended.It would be much better if bullying could be monitored around campus.

This is the best school for my kids. And I'm proud having this school to my kids life

My school is awesome. The teachers are amazing, the activities are exiting, and the food is . I recommend everyone go to this amazing school.

Toll middle school is a great school.But have a couple of terrible teaches.My daughter had these teachers and she said they don't like me,which almost everyone students excuse.But I met with them and my opinion there horrible at teaching one is mrs.lisiewicz she gives at attudie towards students and she thinks she's the principal,She always dressed coaded my daughter and other people which mr.Card said its not dressed code.Last one is Mrs.hall one of the worst teacher I had met for my student,She lets students grade my daughters test which they don't correct correctly she's very unorganized and lazy. She gave me and my husband attudie when we had a meeting,when I switched her to different English teacher she went from a D to a B+ I wouldn't recommend these teachers.

Mr.Hayduk amazing guy.MR. McKnight AMAZING GUY.MRS.TORRES AMAZING ALL TEACHERS GO ABOVE AND BEYOND EXCEPT THE NEW ADMINISTRATION MR.CARD AND HIS ASSISTANCE PRINCIPALS THEY TEND TO SIDE WITH THE ADULTS WHEN STUDENTS ARE RIGHT ALL THE STUDENTS KNOW IT.BUT THEY TEND TO ARGURE TO THE TEACHEARS FOR LAUGHS.

i hate this school. too many children its overloaded with them. just too many their crawling all over the place. they get squished onto lockers and trampled to the floor. a person once told me that some kid broke his arm bcause somebody crushed it in passing periods. too many accidents happen. i got my fiinger hurt by a man and a child that walked on me. if you ask i had gotten pushed before that inccident occured

Bad experience, stresful enviroment, Not good teachers. Personaly I saw many situations with childrens doing wrong things, but without consecuences, maybe they need more security guards and more control in gym area and hallways. this school has 'gangs' there and that it is a big problem!

Toll M School has great resources, but in my personal experience, like a parent, the school has organizational and control issues . It is hard say this but some good people are in a really bad enviroment. I am totally agree with the others reviews, every single situation described there It's happened to us before. It is very sad because finally the kids are in the middle of this and they need to learn how deal with.

toll middle school is the highest middle school in the glendale unified school district. i highly recommend you to attend this fine and perfectly orginized school.

Last modified Eleanor J. Toll Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.