R. D. White Elementary School 1

Posted February 04, 2015
This school is not the best school. Assistant principle will not do anything to help a problem but yet finds a easy way out by giving out Saturday school for each child that does one thing wrong. I don't think he really cares for the children as he is just temporary pretending he is fixing the problem by doing this. This Saturday school is BS as it't another way for staff to keep their jobs by putting in couple of hours on a weekend, thats the reason that he will assign these most of the time. It wastes the parents time as for working moms like me, need to know think about Saturday school drop off and pick up, and what do they do at Saturday school???? Nothing!!! Sitting and wasting the child's time and and us parents paying the teachers paychecks!!! Will not recommend this school, as it is over crowded with students in one class, and they don't know what they are doing.

Posted September 29, 2014
I lived 30 years in Glendale ca My two daughters goes to R D White I the best elementary school in all southern California With flag program and best teachers The principal DR kassabian and vice P Mr D are the best make school one the best Thank you
2 people found this helpful

Posted April 18, 2014
My daughter start in RD white school from Kinder 2013 and she is now in first grade she is very happy and we very proud, we want thanks this grate school team to help us generally and my daughter specially, God bless this school with his team.

Posted April 17, 2014
My granddaughters are students at R.D. White and I am always so impressed by the high standards and moral fiber inculcated in them from the faculty members. My granddaughters are being reinforced by this environment to cultivate strong self confidence which is essential for their future adulthood. I believe they are learning valuable social skills and academic skills at this warm and united school.

R. D. White Elementary School 1

Posted March 23, 2014
My daughter attended R.D White for a few months for first grade. I have taken her out after a very awful experience that forces us to leave the school. I addressed to a teacher of my daughter that another student was hitting and exposing her genitals to my daughter. He did nothing but rearrange where my daughter and the other girl sat in class. My daughter then told me the girl started to do those in appropriate things to others. The teacher confirmed that the girl admitted doing those awful things. The principle knew about it and did not take action. It is such an unorganized school with uncaring staff. It was such an awful traumatic experience for my daughter.

Posted August 18, 2013
This is our second year at R.D. White and so far I really like the school. My Daughters teachers are amazing and very caring. The staff are helpful and what I love the most is that we have amazing parent involvement.

Posted August 12, 2013
Love the staff, parents and kids. My kids first year was so great and looking forward to more great memories this year.

R. D. White Elementary School 0

Posted August 12, 2013
This school is a mess. They do have new principals so maye that is why they are going downhill. Today, after school, I had trouble finding my son and found he had been placed in a wrong class in the beginning of the day and I food out he had been put into an entirely wrong grade! I know the first day of school can be a little hectic but today's experience being the first day of school for my son should have been more properly prepared for by the school. The parents involved and the programs parents volunteer for sound great and the staff seem to be more unenthusiastic and less helpful than the parents who are giving their all into the school.

Posted January 07, 2013
my kids are going to RD white Elementry School and i am very proud of this school.

Posted May 03, 2012
My daughter is a proud student of this school and absolutely loves it. Teachers are great, Ms. Risse is very involved. We are happy

R. D. White Elementary School
744 East Doran Street, Glendale, CA  91206
Last modified R. D. White Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R. D. White Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top