Posted September 29, 2014
I lived 30 years in Glendale ca My two daughters goes to R D White I the best elementary school in all southern California With flag program and best teachers The principal DR kassabian and vice P Mr D are the best make school one the best Thank you

Posted April 18, 2014
My daughter start in RD white school from Kinder 2013 and she is now in first grade she is very happy and we very proud, we want thanks this grate school team to help us generally and my daughter specially, God bless this school with his team.

Posted April 17, 2014
My granddaughters are students at R.D. White and I am always so impressed by the high standards and moral fiber inculcated in them from the faculty members. My granddaughters are being reinforced by this environment to cultivate strong self confidence which is essential for their future adulthood. I believe they are learning valuable social skills and academic skills at this warm and united school.

R. D. White Elementary School 1

Posted March 23, 2014
My daughter attended R.D White for a few months for first grade. I have taken her out after a very awful experience that forces us to leave the school. I addressed to a teacher of my daughter that another student was hitting and exposing her genitals to my daughter. He did nothing but rearrange where my daughter and the other girl sat in class. My daughter then told me the girl started to do those in appropriate things to others. The teacher confirmed that the girl admitted doing those awful things. The principle knew about it and did not take action. It is such an unorganized school with uncaring staff. It was such an awful traumatic experience for my daughter.

Posted August 18, 2013
This is our second year at R.D. White and so far I really like the school. My Daughters teachers are amazing and very caring. The staff are helpful and what I love the most is that we have amazing parent involvement.

Posted August 12, 2013
Love the staff, parents and kids. My kids first year was so great and looking forward to more great memories this year.

R. D. White Elementary School 0

Posted August 12, 2013
This school is a mess. They do have new principals so maye that is why they are going downhill. Today, after school, I had trouble finding my son and found he had been placed in a wrong class in the beginning of the day and I food out he had been put into an entirely wrong grade! I know the first day of school can be a little hectic but today's experience being the first day of school for my son should have been more properly prepared for by the school. The parents involved and the programs parents volunteer for sound great and the staff seem to be more unenthusiastic and less helpful than the parents who are giving their all into the school.

Posted January 07, 2013
my kids are going to RD white Elementry School and i am very proud of this school.

Posted May 03, 2012
My daughter is a proud student of this school and absolutely loves it. Teachers are great, Ms. Risse is very involved. We are happy

R. D. White Elementary School 1

Posted April 19, 2012
The demographics of Glendale is predominantly Armenian and they make it known. It s sad to say, but there is a lot of racism and bullying that goes on at this school. One example: I was first in line and was supposed to be helped next at the administration office. The lady working there was talking in Armenian with the lady standing behind me then helped her first instead. Stay away from this school if you want your child to grow up in a TRUE American school (where immigrants actually want to be American and embrace other ethnicities cultural assimilation).

R. D. White Elementary School
744 East Doran Street, Glendale, CA  91206
Last modified R. D. White Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R. D. White Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top