Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
The varsity cheer team competed in the world finals in Hawaii, bringing home the championship trophy. These student athletes are a fine representation of the quality education and support of an entire school community. Go Bulldogs- We are all so proud of you!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
The varsity cheer team competed in the world finals in Hawaii bringing home the grand championship trophy. These student athletes are a true representation of the school spirit, and support of this school community.

Posted May 12, 2015
The graduating class is a classic proof of the school's academic excellence. The 8th graders are only going to outstanding high schools. The spirituality of the children is made tangible in their ways of worship and service. Holy Family Elementary is the best school a family can find in the heart of Glendale!

Holy Family Elementary School 1

Posted March 18, 2015
School is run like a business. There is no diversity amongst the students and a high teacher turnover each year. As a parent, I can't say I ever felt welcomed at this school. At some point I will have to make the decision to change schools despite its convenient location to home and work.
7 people found this helpful

Posted March 15, 2015
1st in Super Quiz, 5th Overall out of 115 Catholic Schools, and 6 individual wins in the most recently held Academic Decathlon in the Los Angeles Sports Arena - HFGS Bulldogs truly rock! YOU ARE THE BEST. The laurels of this school are so telling of the kind of community it has - smart students, committed faculty, great leadership, and supportive parents!!! Keep it up.

Holy Family Elementary School 1

Posted March 05, 2015
As you can tell, multiple of the reviews are created by the students. These students were chosen to write reviews about the grade school because of their own grade. If they were to write what they actually feel, they might just get in trouble.
6 people found this helpful

Holy Family Elementary School 3

Posted February 21, 2015
Oh my, so many reviews on the same day. Sounds like premeditated planning by school officials. I think the students were extrinsically rewarded to write a review and rave about a coach. This school is decent and run by a decent principal. PROS: Faith based education, many activities and a caring environment for kids. CONS: High teacher turnover rate. A combination of experienced and very inexperienced teachers. Discipline issues should be taken care of discreetly instead of making an entire class feel uncomfortable.
6 people found this helpful

Posted February 20, 2015
I am a figure skater and train 6 days a week so finding the right school was hard for me. I enrolled in Holy Family in the 3rd quarter and I feel like I started at the beginning of the school year. They did a great job of accommodating to my needs. You will meet a lot friends just like my best friend, Yasmine. All the sports team here work very hard and are very competitive. Just 3 weeks ago, Varsity cheer won 1st place. The teachers and staff are amazing and make you feel welcome. I think this is a great school and you should enroll your kids here. --Current 5th Grader

Posted February 19, 2015
As a student in Class of 2015 at Holy Family Grade School, I can easily say that I have had an excellent experience throughout my years of learning here. Our extracurriculars are very diverse from volleyball, concert chorus, guitar ensemble, advanced art classes, robotics, and much more to come! I have partaken in many extracurriculars such as cheerleading and the guitar ensemble. This year, our school won first place overall in the SHARP International competition and the varsity cheer team will be competing in Hawaii. An extracurricular that is not common in other schools is our guitar ensemble; which first began three years ago. I have partaken in this for three years and I would like to thank Mr. Gerovac for teaching us for two years and welcome Mr. Barker who is currently teaching the guitar ensemble. Each student and teacher here at Holy Family are very kind and welcoming, and I hope that there are many more students that will apply to our school.

400 South Louise Street, Glendale, CA  91205
Last modified Holy Family Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Family Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 78 reviews. Top