Glendale, CA
Before care: Yes

Holy Family Elementary School 2

Posted August 10, 2014
I wanted to send my son here but there are too many additional fees beyond the tuition. The open house was great and the teachers were friendly and knowledgable. Bur I was told by another parent that there is a high faculty turnover rate. He said some teachers left before the end of the school year. This is a red flag to me. I want my child to be in a stable school.

Holy Family Elementary School 3

Posted August 05, 2014
Sounds the students on the AD teams wants extra credit. Good job kids! Keep studying.

Posted June 08, 2014
Their 8th grade graduation was a superb way of honoring our children. The graduates seemed to have been really prepared and the high schools the students are going to are fantastic! High calibre, intellectual kids from the Grade School of HF!!! The student of the year speech was very respectful of all his teachers. "Once a bulldog...will always be a bulldog!" Marvelous ending.

Holy Family Elementary School 1

Posted April 24, 2014
10 reviews all submitted on February 19? I suspect an organized campaign to raise the school's star rating.

Posted March 09, 2014
What I love about HFGS Decathlon is growing closer to my fellow decathletes and alternates. Spending every afternoon studying with the team had created such a strong bond between all of us. Also, we've had an incredible amount of support from our outstanding principal, our coaches who help us every day, the parents, and our priests who have continuously blessed us.

Posted March 07, 2014
Being in the Holy Family Gade School has been an enjoyable experience. You improve academically and enjoy the decathlon with the Alternates and Decathletes around you. Many have supported us and prayed for us, and we thank you for it.

Posted March 07, 2014
This is my second year in the Academic Junior High Decathlon Team. I would like to acknowledge my decathlete, Marylu Eapen. She has give all her effect through this academic journey. Also, our AJHD coach, Ms. Ruta, our principal, Ms. Suelto, and the parents have supported us in these past few months.

Posted March 07, 2014
Being a part of the decathlon team at Holy Family Grade School was an amazing experience. This is my second year being a decathlete at Holy Family and I have received 3rd place twice. My principal, coaches, teachers, priests, teammates, and alternate have been so supportive and really prepared me for the competition. Overall, decathlon is a wonderful chance to showcase our abilities and come together as a school.

Posted March 07, 2014
This is my first year here at Holy Family and it's been very fun so far. I am the Math Decathlete for the school and I would like to thank my alternate Matthew, teachers, coaches, and priests for their support. A Special thanks to our coach who stayed long hours quizzing helping us win 1st place in super quiz and 6th place overall.

Posted March 07, 2014
When I got into the Academic Decathlon at Holy Family, I had the opportunity to showcase my abilities. In doing so, we got 1st in Super Quiz and 6th overall out of 112 schools. This experience was not like any other and we couldn't do it without the support of our coach, Mrs. Ofelia Ruta, our priests, and last but not the least, our principal, Ms. Fidela Suelto.

Holy Family Elementary School
400 South Louise Street, Glendale, CA  91205
Last modified Holy Family Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Family Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 58 reviews. Top