Posted July 18, 2015
my family left this school about 4 years ago. during the hvac process. it was a sudden there was sudden change and did not believe the school was being honest to us. is it a good school. education starts fro home. i am an educator and things that good habits is the key. but back to this school. I still keep in touch with the parents and would listen to the stories they tell me about the school. the funny thing is that some of the families are still there. what really bothers me about this school is that they only nice to you when you have something extra to offer. if you dont go their way then you are not one of them.that could be bad for your kids. i first went to that school becuase my wife did but nw, i here more and more bad things. just recently, i heard the girl that my kids looked up to got expelled. he hard thing is that, i know them. they are really a good/family. I did not look back when i left but i still see the other familes. others tell me that their kid have not been the same after being suspended. again. why are they still there.

Posted July 17, 2015
again its still a good school. you just have to pay and play politics if you want to survive.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted July 17, 2015
i just tried to post but here is one to add. my son got suspended more than 3 times and we managed to graduate. we will do well. Ms Suelto is nice to us. We were on their good side. for the newbees just dont expect the tuition is enough. you need to be there and participate. you need to raise funds and help. for those who got burned. im sorry. especially the girl that got kicked out. she was really a good student bt got burned.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted July 17, 2015
my son survive and we are happy. sorry for the ones that got expelled and the ones that got suspended.

Holy Family Elementary School 5

Posted July 17, 2015
its a good school still. They will back you up as long as your on there good side. my son got suspended more than 3 times and still graduated. We are loyal to the school and they treat us the same. Im just sorry that others got burned, suspended and one girl got suspended this year. it must be hard but you just have to be on Ms Sueltos good side or when it comes down to it, you may get burned.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted July 17, 2015
its a private school. they will take care of our kid if you pay. thats all

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted July 17, 2015
I could not say anything until we got to the catholic high school that i wanted my son to go. but all schools is a business. I still recommend this school. I think its good. not the best academically but ok. Ms Suelto is concerned more about the money than anything. but its a good school. my son got suspended more than 3 times and still got to stay because the school was good to us. to others that got burned then its too bad because that the way it is. just play the politics. its everywhere you go. so dont judge.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted July 05, 2015
I don’t recommend this school now. This is not the school I went to and is not the school that I enrolled my children in. My children have graduated from HFGS. In the beginning it was great, many years ago, when it under the past administration. The previous posts is correct, the school is operated like a business and when there is business there is politics. If you are willing to play politics then it might be good for you. Otherwise, when your child gets into trouble, they will take the side that knows politics and will not suspend the other kids. They will always side those families that give more donation. Just recently, they expelled a child that my family loved. My mother cried when she noticed she was missing in the spring concert. If they can do that to this child, they can do it to anyone.

Posted July 05, 2015

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
The varsity cheer team competed in the world finals in Hawaii, bringing home the championship trophy. These student athletes are a fine representation of the quality education and support of an entire school community. Go Bulldogs- We are all so proud of you!

400 South Louise Street, Glendale, CA  91205
Last modified Holy Family Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Family Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 87 reviews. Top