Glendale, CA

Posted August 05, 2014
I went here for summer school. Nice people chill place. They have a dog for a mascot who walks around like he owns the place.

Posted August 05, 2014
I went here for summer school. Nice people chill campus. Needs More cafe food. The mascot is a dog who walks around like he owns the place.

Holy Family High School College Predatory 5

Posted July 30, 2014
I don't really know about these negative reviews. This is an excellent school. The principal, teachers, admission director, etc. are great people. My daughter graduated here and got accepted to one of the prestigious University in California. Remember that in order for kids to do great in school that parents should also be involved in educating their kids. In addition, the students that gave poor scores must be doing badly in school, because they are not studying. Parents should take accountability instead of blaming the school. My daughter love this school. I am very satisfied with the quality of education.

Holy Family High School College Predatory 5

Posted July 18, 2014
I am reading these reviews and it strikes me as odd that parents are complaining that the school is small and strict. Isn't that why we are sending our daughters here? If you want a big over crowded school with no rules than send your daughter to a public school!! What a silly complaint to make! The staff and administration are wonderful!

Posted June 05, 2014
Absolutely horrible. Too strict, small campus, etc... I REALLY don't recommend sending your daughter here.

Holy Family High School College Predatory 3

Posted February 22, 2014
Honestly, who would want to go to an all girls catholic high school without a gym and with a population of 200 students? When I was an 8th grader, "ALL GIRLS" was not even an option for my high school criteria. HFHS will not offer you that "normal" high school experience, but let's not forget that at every high school, there are others that feel the same way you are feeling. This is the bond I created when I came as a freshman. As messed up as it sounds, the friendships that were made started with how much we didn't want to go there in the first place. We couldn't wait to get out. As the years have gone by, I have personally been humbled by how much we lacked as school. We don't have much to offer like bigger private catholic/public schools, but the administration tries their best to make something out of nothing; whether it comes to sports, music, or academics. It's definitely easy to shine in this school if you get involved and make close bonds with the teachers. This school is definitely not a contender as a first choice, but if you do choose to come here, you make it work and take advantage of the resources you DO have to succeed. Oh and I forgot to mention, tuition is cheap.

Posted December 26, 2013
This school is too small, I wish I had a real high school experience. I don't recommend an all girl school at all they might say it's less drama but trust me there is more. The school has nothing to offer, there is no school spirit at all I wish there was more students and a way bigger campus. The main math teacher is worthless and rude. They have no darn cheerleading team which I always wanted to be on. This school has nothing to offer. Next year is my last year here so I hope there is a big transformation because most of the students here deserve it. Oh plus it's too strict, I just wish I was gone from here. This school made me realize how useless school is and a student isn't suppose to think that. This school is suppose to teach religious ways but the teachers are so mean that they don't set an example. I just wasted 3 years of my life being here, hopeful next year changes my opinion.

Posted August 02, 2013
Don't bother wasting your time going here. If you want your kid to be boxed in a small environment, then I'd recommend this school. In a school of roughly 200 students, the number of cliques are countless. We sit on the floor for lunch. No one has school spirit, and 80% of the girls attending this school are miserable here. Some teachers just hand you packets and don't even teach. Take it from a student that goes here. I wish I went somewhere else.

Holy Family High School College Predatory 3

Posted April 16, 2010
My daughter is currently a student at holy family. This school has the most friendly and welcoming students! The academics are average, and a public school would be just as good. The campus is way to small. If small is something you like, then consider sending your child here. If you would like a real high school experience, this is not at all the school for you. They do not have many sports teams, and the ones they do have are honestly terrible. I like the fact that freshmen are offered such high level classes! But, for the rest of the years, the classes are not at all challenging. My daughter is in two AP classes and never does any work for them. And my biggest complaint is that more than half of the parents are on finacial aid, yet i see BMW and lexus cars in the parking lot.

Posted December 01, 2009
This is a fantastic school.The campus is cute and normal.I can honestly say you will meet the kindest people here.Everyone here is incredible and so welcoming,trust me.

Holy Family High School College Predatory
400 East Lomita Avenue, Glendale, CA  91205
Last modified Holy Family High School College Predatory is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Holy Family High School College Predatory Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top