Posted December 26, 2013
This school is excellent in molding the child's moral foundation which I believe would better prepare a child in the future. The school's lack of extracurricular activities is well intended, that is, the parents should seek out available sports activities in their own communities for them and their children to join and enjoy together.

Posted November 06, 2012
Excellent school! My 3 boys graduated with high academics and are now attending different private colleges and they are doing good . I recommend this school they give a good foundation to the students and prepare them for the future. Great job teachers!

Glendale Adventist Academy 1

Posted August 06, 2012
Terrible school. Makes people close minded, with many close minded teachers there. Doesn't expose students to anything but their close minded ness and education there is terrible.

Glendale Adventist Academy 0

Posted October 23, 2009
My child is very happy in GAE. He is learning a lot and is getting a lot of good attention from his teachers. GAE has very friendly and caring staff and teachers.

Posted May 12, 2008
It is a socially excepting school and good for my child! His grade point average is a 3.1 which is much better than what he was doing in his other school. I am also impressed with most of the teachers.

Glendale Adventist Academy 1

Posted August 16, 2007

Glendale Adventist Academy 4

Posted March 09, 2007
- a former student
I attended Glendale Academy from second grade until I graduated. Finally after I graduated from GAA I realized how much more academically prepared I was in comparison to other peers graduating the same year from other High schools. The Academic programs are top notch because although I wasn't a straight A student I still find myself more prepared in college than most. The extracurricular have been going down hill because of the lack of incoming students. The problem with a small school is the lack of students with interest to join the after school programs. As for parent involvement, I noticed that if a parent wants to be involved they can be. It's mostly the parents who choose not to be involved. I must say though, the cafeteria food is really horrible. I always brought food from home. Not very appetizing or healthy.

Posted May 11, 2006
This little school is the ideal learning community. Students learn how to be happy and functional members of society and acadamia. I wish that I could have attended this school as a kid.

Glendale Adventist Academy 3

Posted September 25, 2005
I personally think this school is ok. They don't let kids play tag, baseball, or soccer. There is absolutely no extracurricular activities. But the education is very good. The cafeteria food is horrible. Almost every week they serve the same thing over and over again. They don't really carer about sports though. They only have a basketball and volleyball team.

Glendale Adventist Academy 4

Posted September 11, 2005
Have lots of sports, music program is the best Ive ever heard. Only thing is they dont have a track team.

Glendale Adventist Academy
700 Kimlin Drive, Glendale, CA  91206
Last modified Glendale Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Glendale Adventist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.