PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

The school has loving teachers and both my daughters can read any magazine stuck in front of them ...one is 8 the other is 6. I highly recommend this school for small class size and no bullying policy that is very well enforced.

My son has been going to this school since preschool. Not only do they have a very loving and nurturing environment, but they challenge each student academically. The teachers are exceptional. We have been very pleased with everyone! I highly recommend this school!

Teacher Aydee and Teacher Roslyn are both wonderful and amazing teachers. My son has been attending for well over a year and for the price you cannot beat the education and loving environment that surrounds these children on a daily basis. I am not sur eabout the parent that claimed that they called and asked her to pick up her child but, that strikes me as odd considering that children at the ages of 4 - 6 have altercations as part of growing up. I strongly would suggest letting your child attend this school if you can financially afford it.

Both my daughters attended this school since pre-K and loved the program (teacher Aidee is great). My 5-year old is still there; my third grader was moved to a public school because of monetary reasons. If we could afford it, we would have both of them at FLS. Yes, tuition keeps going up, so does inflation. We love the small classrooms where children get more attention. We like the extra curricular activies (choir, karate, webby dance, science adventures, chess, basketball, etc.). We like the field trips and school events. Principal Julie Sanchez, Pastor Ken, and all the teachers are great.

The below comments need updating... I loved the pre-K program at this school. Teacher Aydee is wonderful. But as soon as my son started attending Kindergarten the problems started. The school would call me for the smallest issues (like when my son pushed another child - both boys were OK) and asked me to leave work to pick him up; but when he was sick and even missed a day of school there was never an inquiry as to his health... and their rates keep going up since they are building a new school.Think twice and place your child elsewhere.

Last modified First Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8