Posted March 30, 2010

Posted September 20, 2009

Posted July 10, 2009

Posted June 12, 2009
I am so sad to see this program go ! It was such a wonderful addition to my life, and honestly I wouldnt of been able to graduate from a traditional highschool, some students aren't cut out for that. and I wasn't ! This program allowed me to graduate a year early, and I even started college early ! Thank you so much for all the love and support to eveyone at Oak Knoll ! Especially Mrs. Frantz <3

Posted June 09, 2009
Five out of Five Stars for School and Staff. My son had Diane Wilcox for a teacher last semster, and gave her unconditional compliments. He has only spoken highly of two teachers in the last 10 grades, and Ms. Wilcox was one of the two. This school has provide the educational base for 5 of my 6 children, with 4 of the 5 graduating from Oak Knoll in the last fifteen years. It has always been my pleasure to endorse this fine school.

Posted November 05, 2008
Excellent School! The teachers are amazing, they did everything in thier power to make my four years in high school worth wild! You need to be self motivated and determined to do your best!. This school offered me many different ways to complete assignments and offered many different studying classes where I could learn how to deal with my math problems. They also offered oppertunities to socialize in extra cricular activities such as cooking classes, art classes, and field trips. This is truely an amazing school and doesnt get the praise their teachers truely deserve.

Posted September 09, 2008
I attended this school 9th-11th before I went back to regular high school for my senior year and loved every second!math was never my best subject but all 3 years I passed math with an A...the staff and teachers are awesome(:

Posted June 10, 2008
this school gave me a second change and encourgaged me through a rough period. Thank you!

Posted May 05, 2008

Posted December 21, 2006
- a former student

Oak Knoll Alternative School
1505 South Sunflower Ave, Glendora, CA  91740
Last modified Oak Knoll Alternative School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Knoll Alternative School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top