Glendora, CA

Posted June 05, 2014
It's great to be part of a school that pursues academic excellence and character-building qualities with equal strength. Christian values and constant improvement in classroom technology, performing arts and mission outreach are foundational. As a grandparent, I can't think of a better place for my grandson to attend school.

Posted June 12, 2013
Really!? The students received Principle Awards three trimesters in the roll received a principle awards dog tag!!! Could the school be a little bit serious in rewarding students' hard work especially for the 8th grade graduates. We would like to suggest school to give out honor cords to those graduating with straight-As in 8th grade years, that will be a lot more meaningful than the dog tag! This was very disappinting!

Posted May 02, 2013
Our daughter is wrapping up her first grade year at FCS. We love it. The teachers are wonderful! They are very nurturing while providing a strong curriculum of learning mixed with fun. The best part about it is that she is learning in a good Christian environment.

Posted February 01, 2013
This school has sunk to an all new low. We withdrew our child after three years of ongoing problems with teachers, the administration and our son being severely buliied by two children in his class. One came after my child with a pair of scissors while the other the son of ne of the teachers no less verbally harrassed our child to the point that he did not want to go to school. We made numerouse attempts to communicate and correct these problems. Even compling with the administration with having our son tested for an LD. When we finally decided to leave we respectfully requested a refund for the tuition we had paid in advance but had not yet received the services. Instead of refunding the 1 months tuition and childcare we received a letter thanking us for our "Donation to their annual fund" I am happy to report that our child is now in a safe nurturing atmosphere, but I strongly caution anyone who is considering Foothill Christian to think twice - This school is not run on Christian principles.

Posted September 13, 2011
My daughter started the 6th grade a few weeks ago and we are extremely happy with this school. The teachers along with the principle are awesome. Just spend some time there and you will agree. See it for yourself. We came from BUSD and we are happy with the move.

Posted July 17, 2011
The school has rapidly declined in the last three years. I am very DISAPPOINTED in the lack of education my children have received.

Posted May 18, 2011
This school is making a huge difference in the life of my daughter. She loves her teachers and they absolutely love her. The academics are excellent, but it's also all of the other dimensions of life and learning that are helping her blossom. She's getting a fantastic education with Christian purpose.

Posted January 25, 2011
FCS is an amazing school with a world class faculty. All you need to do is visit the campus and spend some time with the teachers and you will see how dedicated they to your children's academic and spiritual success. Amazing place!

Posted June 06, 2010
The teachers do have credentials. They do have Bachelor's degrees and some have Masters degrees. They may not all be California Credentials therefore they are not on the California Public School Website. Credentials from other states are often more difficult to acquire.

Posted May 31, 2010
Foothill Christian is an incredible school. My older children attended years ago and now my younger ones attend. We have been blessed with some amazing teachers who have touched our lives in many ways. We have made some great friends that share values that are very important to us. Academically my children excel. FCS has touched many aspects of our lives! We couldn't ask for more. We love FCS!!!

Foothill Christian