Posted September 05, 2012
CONGRATULATIONS WILDCATS!!! Soo soo proud of your dedication, dilligence and pasion for the students at Willow!!! Ms. Lee it is because of your dedication and pasion and thinking outside the BOX that makes the WILDCATS reach for the STARS!!! Thank you!!!

Posted August 25, 2010
Willow is the best school. it's a little hidden gem. Small which is great. Your child won't get lost in the shuffle. Mr. Shaw is not only an outstanding principal but outstanding man. It's been amazing and a ton of parent involvement. Love, love, love Willow.

Willow Elementary School 4

Posted October 20, 2009
I love Willow. I have been a member of the WIllow family for 11 years now. It is a small school with a family atmosphere. The principal is terrific and the teachers are super. There is a lot of parent involvement. I'm very happy to have my children at Willow; they enjoy attending this school.

Posted June 15, 2009

Posted November 03, 2008
I love Willow and everything about it. I have been a parent for along time at Willow and on my way out, which will be sad. I will miss everyone. Teachers are great, and I believe that the Principal is the best thing ever happened to this great school. It has gotten better and things are starting to smooth out with the transition. Parent involvent is getting better and positive attitudes are all around us. I will recommend this great school to anyone. Plus you can not please everyone, but there are more positive comments than negative. We need to focus on the positive.

Posted June 16, 2008
I do agree that there is a problem with the principal. She does not treat every student failry when it comes to disciplining children. Certain children are picked on by staff and teachers. They label children. Parent participation has really gone down and I think it's because of the frustration of hearing what goes on at the school from their children. If my child was ever 'out of hand' last year 07-8 you bet I got a note home. But if my child was the victim of any abuse I was never notified.

Posted May 28, 2008
I use to think this school was a great school my child has been there since K-4th until they rececived a new principal and things went down hill real quick no communication no compation for the kids and there familys things are just put a side to go away for them self bullying seems to be a problem that is not taken serious. The feel of family has diminished by parents & teachers.

Willow Elementary School 3

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted February 16, 2008
Willow is a great school. Our principal is one of the best things that has happened to our school in years. Many of the people who resent her are those who want to run the school their way and resent her for doing her job.

Willow Elementary School 4

Posted December 05, 2007

Willow Elementary School
1427 South Willow, Glendora, CA  91740
Last modified Willow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top