Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Two words. Great teachers!! As a parent coming from LAUSD.. The standard set for the children and their development here is very high! My wife and I were scared of the transition.. As a dad I thought I was probably putting too much pressure on them as there other school was not so/as efficient..was scared they would feel out of place. Felt they were not going to be accustomed to the emphasis of the curiculum but they were also going to be the new kids!! The year is now over and as a Parent, I cant tell you how wonderful the move was and greatfull I am for the support that not only the teachers gave my kids but the enviroment and ethics teachers impose for their students. They made my children feel welcomed as so did their classmates..and that speaks for itself. There is alot of homework, but I think that is great.. The kids not so much! Lol..the school always has something going on keeping the kids always active and participating, overall I can tell you the diffrence academically is night and day. Cullen is a great school, from the teachers to the students.. I would say it was the right move and the kids cant wait for next year..weird when a child wants to school :)!

We love Cullen. The principal is friendly and provides the necessary leadership to run our school. The teachers are dedicated and loving. The PTA is very supportive without the drama. I wouldn't want my kids going anywhere else!

The priciple is horrible. She gives detention for pronouncing her name wrong. Otherwise the school is probably one of the best elementary schools in glendora. With teachers it is either a hit or miss. You will either get a really wonderful teacher that will inspire you for the rest of your life or an extremely horrible one.

School is horrible! My kids were picked on daily. Their principle is at fault she is the leader and she allows this.

Cullen is an amazing school! My daughter is currently in Mrs. Gates class and she is just a wonderful caring teacher. She has a big heart and it is nice to know she truly cares for her students.

One of my sons just graduated from Cullen and his little brother just started the 1st grade. Cullen has been a wonderful school. Great enviroment, great teachers, great staff. The additional programs that they have created, like arts and science day, my favorite, the school wide dance festival, etc, are terrific and should be done at every school. The parent envolvment is outstanding and allows the teachers more time to do what's important, teach.

We've had a wonderful experience at this school. Great teachers with great communication.

Cullen has involved parents, a great staff, and many talented teachers, including specialists for music, speech and PE. Programs like the carnival, the dance festival, arts and sciences day and business days are wonderful for the kids. My only caveat is the heavy load of homework dumped on the kids to ensure high test scores.

It's a great school. I feel it's one of the best schools in the district. Great teachers that really care for our kids and a wonderful after school care program on campus!

Love Cullen, the principal Ms. Bonner is great.

Last modified Cullen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.