Posted January 02, 2012
Hi I'm a whitcomb student and all I have to say is I lost all my high school credits from my freshman year suposibly from my old school and the first day I enrolled I talked to the principle and we looked and she went out of her way called the school all the way in Oklahoma and found 50 of my freshman year credits and they moved me up a grade so that helped a lot now I won't be 20 when I graduate thx whitcomb. Also the teacher are very helpful they are right there to help cause the classes are not big at all which is good cause they spend more time helping us student over all the best school out of the 9 I been too. I will definitely finish school here

Posted August 27, 2009
whitcomb is a very good school love the teachers and the principal they had one of the best counsilors ever and we miss her dearly !!!

Posted October 27, 2008
i have been attending Whitcomb on and off for 4 years. i spent my freshman, junior and now my senior year here. I started with my dubois as the principal and it was fun. But the new princial now is a sweetheart. she is very concerned with everyone who attends and is here to help. im graduating early and taking as many classes as i can to accomplish it. I am very happy i am going to whitcomb

Posted October 14, 2008
unfair treatment of staff. students allowed to run campus, drug use a major problem... students not held accountable, princible acts more as a mom then an administrator.

Posted August 25, 2008

Posted December 16, 2007
My 17 year old son did got in trouble for being getting n trouble for something really dumb. He had a real eye opener by having to switch schools. He had gone o school with all of his friends for 12 year and then leave everyone. It was hard for him a first but then I feel that the whole ecperience was over an above my expectations and our son's too. He learnded how to appreciate things and what to do an not do. He has matured alot these last 3 monthes and he has done very well there. The principle is excellent and so is all the staff and the teachers as well. It's a great schoo!

Posted September 05, 2007
its good and the new principal is great and keeps the school in order the new rule now is no grade lower than a C

Whitcomb Continuation High School 1

Posted July 27, 2007
i went there, it is un-ruly and teachers are not in control at all.

Whitcomb Continuation High School 3

Posted March 23, 2006
- a former student
Not too shabby for a continuation school. Plus, all the staff is very friendly.

Whitcomb Continuation High School 4

Posted March 11, 2006
- a former student
This place is good for motivated people who need a second chance.

Whitcomb Continuation High School
350 West Mauna Loa Avenue, Glendora, CA  91740
Last modified Whitcomb Continuation High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Whitcomb Continuation High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top