Glendora, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted November 20, 2013
I'm very happy with Hope L School. Staff and Teachers are very professional and welcoming. It's amazing how they all know each student on campus by their names! They keep track level by level with their students and help them succeed. I'm very proud of my daughter's educational outcome so far and hoping to keep her till 8th grade if economy still helps us :) I do wish the school grows more in construction and keep its great academic level . I recommend it to everyone looking for a good school.

Hope Lutheran Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2013
Very nice campus, parking / drop off is easy, kids love their school, teachers have been wonderful. Small school, nice playground, Outstanding programs and events. Parents remain very involved and it shows here!

Posted April 13, 2010
Everything, the administration, the teachers, the parents, children, christian education. It's a terrific learning environment for our children as well as instilling family values. I feel honored to have my children attending Hope and honored to be a church member as well.

Posted January 20, 2010
Both my sons graduated from this school and have done very well. Do not be swayed by a few disgruntled parents who may be unrealistic about their own children. The staff do their utmost to help the children develop. The teachers have masters or bachelors degrees, and the school is fully credentialled.

Posted June 03, 2009
If you're looking for small class size, caring teachers, excellent academics, and a safe, nuturing, Christian environment, then this is the school for you. Parents who want their kids in to 'be fixed' or who are looking for a 'hoity-toity' environment will be disappointed. My son has been at this school from K-2nd grade and is doing very well. He has great friends, a class of 13, and gets AWESOME individual attention. All of the negative posts on this site (I've read through them all) are due to parents not getting involved with their child's education. If they think a few families run the school, they are sadly mistaken. All families are encourged to join in and help. All families are welcomed. It's not fair to sit back and not get involved, and then complain about what others are doing. Come to Hope, get involved, and watch your child shine!!

Posted January 12, 2009
As a parent of two graduates of Hope, I am very pleased with the quality of education both my children received. Both did extremely well in high school and in college and I thank Hope for the foundation they gave to my children. Though the teachers may change, all come to Hope with a desire to teach both academics and about God and His plan for the children. I highly recommend this school for it's caring and compassionate staff and it's excellent track record of academics, test scores and successful graduates!

Hope Lutheran Elementary School 1

Posted August 01, 2008
I had my 2 children here for a couple of years but quickly pulled them out. There is alot of favoritism especially if you are e member of the church. But once you leave, you are quickly 'dismissed' and forever ignored by the attending families. Disipline is not enforced, kids are allowed to bully others and are not taught to be responsible for the actions. Not good. This school has also seen its fare share of teachers and principles come and go, they should install revolving doors! A few parents drove them to the point of leaving. I think the most students a class has is 12....not good.

Posted June 17, 2008
This school trully is a mess and is completely run by a few families. The principle and teachers are puppets that are 'controlled' by these few families. I'd really think twice before sending my child here. We pulled ours out after a few years of being bullied. Teachers don't have full credentials either. I even think the janitor teaches.

Posted January 07, 2008
This school is a mess. A few parents are making decisions for the rest of us and I do not like it. The teachers/administration does not run the school the students do. There is no discipline at all. They let the students do whatever they want. I would not send my child to this school again. In fact she will be leaving as soon as I can find another school for her.

Posted January 28, 2007
My eldest daughter has been at Hope since 4th grade, she is currently an 8th grader. I have a kindergartner and a preschooler there as well. My kids have been challenged, engaged, and nurtured at this school. My eldest has consistently scored in the top 4% nation wide on achievement tests and I know it is because of this school. The school is very small and does not have all the bells and whistles of fancier private schools, but don't let that fool you. It is academically a great school. By 8th grade, the kids are way ahead of the game academically and spiritually. The teachers have small classes, I would say less than 20, and this enables them to know each and every child and parent. The teachers are very approachable as is the principal. We are very happy here.

Hope Lutheran Elementary School
1041 East Foothill Boulevard, Glendora, CA  91741
Last modified Hope Lutheran Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Hope Lutheran Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top