Posted March 02, 2013
This school really stands out among others. They teach the students to be others-centered, to be kind to one another, and encourage as well as foster friendships between all school mates. The quality of their academic program is VERY HIGH. The principal is absolutely amazing, she knows EVERY student by name and is so approachable. They have an amazing math program where if a child is excelling in a certain level, they are not held back at the same level as the other students. Math is done at the same hour for all grades and students that are excelling, are able to go to the higher grades during that hour to continue to excel in math. My daughter who is in kindergarten was reading so well by the end of January, I was blown away! There are so many ways this school is amazing and stands out. They have chapel every morning. I love how much of the focus of this school is on Jesus and the example he set us. In the end of each chapel service there is a "call to action", and that's basically a call to practically apply our faith in a practical way. Parents are welcome and allowed to attend the chapel every morning. This school was recommended to us by so many people. We love it!

Posted August 24, 2011
Our family has been involved with Coastline for 10 years and it has been such a blessing for our two granddaughters. The foundation that they were given at this incredible loving school is , in my opinion, unsurpassed. Biblical teaching, respect, values, intergrity, love, warmth, caring and sharing all represent Coasline Christian Academy. A total team from Mary Osgood, principal, to all the other teachers is a continuity that forms and molds each child's character to have them become the best they can be and to represent their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Is just doesn't get any better!

Posted August 11, 2011
To the parent that posted a review on May 20, 2011: I am very curious to know what is "the other problems" that this school has. Did you or your child experience these "problems"?

Coastline Christian Academy 1

Posted May 20, 2011
I just moved into town and asked around about Christian schools for our children. This school does not have a good reputation. Supposedly the teachers are good but there are other problems. I am very disappointed.

Posted February 07, 2011
Coastline Christian Academy is an excellent school and has contributed BIG TIME to the intellectual, spiritual and social development of my daughter Jenna. The academics are excellent, the staff exceptional. Thank you! You are ALL amazing!

Posted July 09, 2010
Coastline offers a Biblically-based curriculum and an accredited academic program that challenges students to excellence and leadership. This school is non-demoninational, affordable, and is a true blessing for our family! The small class sizes are wonderful and the parent involvement makes the school feel like one big family. I invite you to learn more at www.coastlinechristianacademy.com.

Posted September 04, 2008

Coastline Christian Academy
5950 Cathedral Oaks Road, Goleta, CA  93117
Last modified Coastline Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Coastline Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top