Goleta, CA

Posted June 22, 2014
Amazing school. The teachers have a lot of involvement with their students. My three kids love it there! Me and my wife could not have chosen a better school for our children.

Posted May 18, 2010
Great school with strong leadership. We transferred our three children out of private school and enrolled them here. They were made to feel very welcome by their classmates and by the school community. They are all high achievers who have been challenged academically. I highly recommend this school.

Posted December 03, 2008
Brandon is a wonderful school. My daughter is in 5th grade and all her teachers have been excellent. Currently she has Mrs. Hernandez and loves going to school each day. The Principal communicates extremely well and is very well informed about each child.

Posted November 02, 2007
Brandon School is a great school for both children and parents who want to participate and learn and be active in the community. The wonderful principal Lynette Meyer is a zero tolerance type of principal, some people might see her as hard but for those of us that want a safe,fun, and secure enviroment for our children to prosper she our gal, and she get's the job done. With this type of administration and the support from the wonderful staff our kids are destined for a bright future. So join us for a chance to part of our wonderful community. Lynette rocks!

Posted October 30, 2007
Brandon School is an energetic place, the best school my child has ever attended. It's principal, Lynette Meyer, is dedicated, professional, and caring. She leads a committed group of teachers and staff who balance academic growth with respect for the dignity and individuality of the children. The teachers and administration are responsive to parent requests, yet know when to hold firm in issues of student safety and fairness. This school also has the benefit of a strong group of parents who contribute to its overall success. Dedicated parents put time and effort into extra activities and programs that enhance the value of the school experience. I give Brandon School my highest recommendation. Meet the stellar teachers and principal, and consider being a part of a school that is constantly working to be better. You won't be sorry.

Posted October 30, 2007
Both of my children attended school and we all think very highly of Brandon School, its teaching staff and its administration. If we had it to do all over again, we'd definitely pick Brandon School as the best place for our children to get a great education in a warm and supportive environment.

Posted August 15, 2007

Posted March 08, 2006
PTA is hardworking and provides many programs to support the school community (Art Shows, Food Faires, Cultural Art Assemblies, etc.) The teaching staff is by far the best I've ever imagined working with. Skilled, professional, enthusiastic and always willing to go the extra mile. The benefit auction and Parents Night Out is a must if you attend the school.

Posted November 01, 2005
Involved teachers. Good programs, expressed general concern/caring in my children.

Posted July 19, 2005
Brandon school was a very nice environment for my som who was in kindergarden. His teacher Mrs. Wolfe payed very close attention to him and was very understanding of his needs.

Brandon Elementary School
195 Brandon Drive, Goleta, CA  93117
Last modified Brandon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brandon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top