Ellwood Elementary School 5

Posted October 17, 2013
I have been really pleased with the quality of this school. They do a great job of keeping each child interested and engaged. My son has had a great experience and it has provided him the academic environment I was hoping for. Communication has been outstanding - I always feel I know what is going on and how my son is doing.

Ellwood Elementary School 5

Posted January 29, 2012
I love this school. Its not too big, not too small. The kindergarten experience has been more than i ever expected. My son has two teachers that split the week, and they are amazing. The school is very creative and I like their teaching methods. Even at Kindergarten they reach out to my son where he is at (advanced) and help him grow. Its fun to be involved and we look forward to many more years here.

Ellwood Elementary School 4

Posted February 20, 2008
The school has a science specialist, computer specialist and pe teachers. Children also have access to extracurricular art and drama programs. There are also many fun afterschool activities throughout the school year that help create a warm community feeling. The staff is professional and the principal is energetic and cares deeply for the success of all students. There is also a great group of involved and caring parents.

Ellwood Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2005

Ellwood Elementary School
7686 Hollister Avenue, Goleta, CA  93117
Last modified Ellwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ellwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top