Public charter
Granada Hills, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 25, 2014
Granada is a wonderful school with caring staff and principal. Mrs. van Houten is one of the best principals around. Both my kids went through the school and had wonderful learning experience. Love how the school puts so much effort to provide quality education to all students.

Posted October 24, 2013
My son had a hard time in a private school he was going to. He would come home upset and constantly crying when I would drop him off, I knew that he wasn't getting the best experience and education he needed. I brought him to Granada Elementary and thought that it would be just for kinder. The teachers and staff were so great that I couldn't take him out. He loves coming to school and everyday he comes home he has something new to show me. He is in first grade and loves to read, he is quick with his math and is super outgoing. I work pretty late so I enrolled him in the after school program "Wood Craft Rangers" he comes home everyday happy and finished with his homework. Words could not describe how much I love being a part of the Granada Hills Elem. Family. I worried that my son would hate being in school so late and upset with me, but I have to say that it has helped him and made him a little more independent. I no longer worry because I know that he is in good hands. I hope that Our school Granada Elementary Wins this awesome prize, they well deserve the help, because of all the help and support they have shown the students and parents in this community.

Granada Elementary Community Charter 4

Posted August 22, 2013
My son is new at this school...so far he likes the teacher, his classmates and the after school programs. Everybody is very friendly at Granada Elementary!!!

Posted May 02, 2013
i love this school i been in that school since 1 grade i loved it so much good memories

Posted April 22, 2013
Great school! My son has attended since kindergarten and has made amazing progress academically. He has been identified as "gifted" and now in the SAS gifted program and enjoying his 3rd grade. His teachers are wonderful, really caring and competent.

Posted November 16, 2012
I love Granada Elementary. My daughter has attended since Kindergarten. I have never had a problem with the staff and my daughter is so smart. She is really learning a lot and she loves it there.

Posted June 08, 2012
I cannot say enough about the excellent education that my children receive at this school. The school is caring, open, safe, and a great place to attend. I am thankful for Granada Elementary.

Posted June 07, 2012
My son has attended Granada Elementary since 1st grade and he is graduating this year. He has been in special needs day classes there since he started. We have nothing but positive things to say about Granada. His Teachers, Aides, Speech and OT Therapists all were fantastic. The entire staff at Granada is excellent! I highly recommend this school. He has made tremendous progress and we will be sad to say good-bye.

Posted May 07, 2012
My daughter is ending her Preschool year here at the State Preschool Program, we had a possitive expereince at the Preschool with very caring teachers my daughter loves going to school and I was so thankful for her to have the oppertunity to attend. I found there to be a lot of supervision and a very impressive schedule that they followed. My daughter learned way more then if she had stayed home as well as social skills and math/ reading skills/ science/ and about the world arou nd her. I read the other reviews for this school, and our expereince for Preschool was nothing short of 5 stars. I recommend getting Mrs Jackson as a Preschool teacher to anyone thinking of putting their children into the state preschool program. The teachers aids in this classroom were over the top, and my daughter wll miss them all when she moves on to Kindergarden. Mrs jackons teaches Preschool at Granada Elementary thru the state preschool program, I am writting this review as a parent of a child whom attended in 2011/2012 school year.Get on the list early and ask for Mrs Jackson if possiable. We have a great expereince.

Granada Elementary Community Charter 1

Posted January 24, 2012
Not a good school to put your children to. I had both my children attend it and I did not feel a full support of the staff in the educational process of my children. There are lots of problems that staff sweeps under the rugs.

Granada Elementary Community Charter
17170 Tribune Street, Granada Hills, CA  91344
Last modified Granada Elementary Community Charter is a Charter school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Granada Elementary Community Charter Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top