Granada Hills, CA

Posted April 17, 2014
My granddaughter attended here. We were in attendance at the Chistmas play last year. All the classes were well organized. All the teachers and parents worked together. My Granddaughter moved on to middle School and is doing fine thanks to her later hers at Haskell Elementary

Posted August 23, 2013
My son went to this school and I loved it the teachers are just wonderful my son learned so much he was well prepare for middle school now my daughter is in fifth grade and her teacher is best they had rules their friendly this school is just excellent.

Posted August 23, 2013
I went to Haskell and Mr. Matsu was the best teacher I ever had love this school every body is so friendly .

Posted August 23, 2013
my son attended this school and he was so ready for middle school he did not had any problem adjusting to the new school because he was well preparer.

Posted August 23, 2013
I love Haskell elementary the teachers are very experience , staff is just amazing .

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter went to private school 7 years and this is her first time to go to a public school. She is now 5th Grade Magnet here in Haskell and she loves it. We really like her teacher Mrs.Elkayam..she said all her classmates were very nice..The fifth grade Magnet curriculum is full of activities and field trips and they concentrate more on child's prep for middle school.

Haskell Elementary School 3

Posted April 28, 2013
There are problems with bullying. The principal is on top of it. LAUSD could only recommend that children who are the bullies be referred to counseling, but do not need to go to counseling if they choose not to. I hope that this changes in LAUSD. It is sad....My children have been victims of bullying....I hope that the parents of those bullies would see the their children have issues and need professional help.

Posted March 13, 2012
My daughter was excepted by the magnet program, for her 4th grade year. This is her first year in haskell and she loves it, I also see she is getting the best education there and everyday she has something new to share with me about her class. I am very pleased with her teacher and aschool and my daughter is very happy to be there. And for those parents who think kids from other cities need to keep to their cities. Well lets just say my daughter deserves to go to any school out of her city for a better education.

Haskell Elementary School 1

Posted January 12, 2012
I do agree with you.... Other kids from different cities should stay in their city. Cars coming in from all over the place makes the area look bad.

Haskell Elementary School 3

Posted January 05, 2012
My son first year at this school as a Kinder student. Mrs James is a very kind and wonderful teacher and my child is very comfortable here. I tried to pick a teacher but they did not grant my request but in the end I am happy with Mrs. James. I do feel my child is at a faster pace and is being held a bit behind due to other kids but The Principle and staff is absolutely amazing! Although the food they serve isn't great, and the options isn't great that i have to pack my son lunch each day, the school is really a good school.Only thing I wish was that the school would limit itself to the area that it is in instead of bringing in kids from all other cities.

Haskell Elementary School
15850 Tulsa Street, Granada Hills, CA  91344
Last modified Haskell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haskell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top