Granada Hills, CA

Tulsa Street Elementary School 2

Posted November 19, 2014
school is great but office is VERY RUDE and disrepectful. Feel that they don't belong dealing with public, Rude tho parents,relative ETC. Pretty soon the district will find out about this

Posted August 07, 2014
This school is great. Dedicated teachers who go above and beyond what is required. The PTA is awesome and puts on many events throughout the year for the kids and family events. I WOULD HAVE GIVEN TULSA 5 STARS BUT the office staff need a great deal of work in the areas of manners, professionalism and affording parents their dignity, especially Ms Lutfi. She is incredibly rude and I truly believe that she doesn't like children. On a further note, glad to see Mr. K (the principal) is gone - he was never there anyway and never returned phone calls or emails.

Posted May 07, 2014
Great school my son has improved so much, sense he has been going there. I only have 1 bad thing to, say and it is about the secretary at the frunt desk they are not helpful and they are very rude.

Posted April 27, 2014
Tulsa continues to be a great community school. The requirements & tests LAUSD expects are ever changing, but Tulsa teachers & staff don't lose sight of the basic goals of teaching our kids well & helping make them well rounded students. Our children's teachers work very hard & we can see their academic, emotional & social growth. We're also Tulsa PTA members because with parent support our kids have fun trips, assemblies & family events. We will continue to support Tulsa because it's been a great 2nd home for our kids!

Posted October 23, 2013
Good school with great teachers, unfortunately the front desk secretaries are extremely rude and unwelcoming.

Posted March 29, 2013
This school has the sweetest principal , always trying to make accommodations for everyone , however , it has the rudest secretaries , if they don't like you .... they not afraid to show it

Posted November 30, 2012
Actually, the student has not been placed in a class specializing with his issues. The principal just moved him to another class. He screams and bullies, but too bad for the teacher and 20+ kids in the class.

Posted October 25, 2012
My daughter went to this school for 1st and 2nd grade. This school is awesome! We moved and she ended up at Woodlake Community Charter..which by the way is Horrible. I wish she could still attend this school. Teachers are great, principal is great, great school!

Posted August 18, 2011
My daughter just finished her first year of school at Tulsa. I couldn't have been happier! Her teacher expertly challenged, engaged, and made every day count to bolster her learning! After leaving Kindergarten she was reading above a first grade level, doing the tango, speaking a little french, and best of all, sad school was ending. Her teacher was very caring, fair and well organized. I am so thankful that my daughter was able to be a part of such a caring classroom and school environment.

Posted November 03, 2010
This is my son's last year. He has been here since Kinder and we love this school. We have been involved with PTA and the school since the beginning. Now we have a new principal who is amazing. He is open minded and welcomes parents. It's refreshing! The teachers, staff and parents all work together. We have great children all around. I will miss this school.

Tulsa Street Elementary School
10900 Hayvenhurst Avenue, Granada Hills, CA  91344
Last modified Tulsa Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tulsa Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 100 reviews. Top