Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

school is great but office is VERY RUDE and disrepectful. Feel that they don't belong dealing with public, Rude tho parents,relative ETC. Pretty soon the district will find out about this

Great school my son has improved so much, sense he has been going there. I only have 1 bad thing to, say and it is about the secretary at the frunt desk they are not helpful and they are very rude.

Tulsa continues to be a great community school. The requirements & tests LAUSD expects are ever changing, but Tulsa teachers & staff don't lose sight of the basic goals of teaching our kids well & helping make them well rounded students. Our children's teachers work very hard & we can see their academic, emotional & social growth. We're also Tulsa PTA members because with parent support our kids have fun trips, assemblies & family events. We will continue to support Tulsa because it's been a great 2nd home for our kids!

Good school with great teachers, unfortunately the front desk secretaries are extremely rude and unwelcoming.

This school has the sweetest principal , always trying to make accommodations for everyone , however , it has the rudest secretaries , if they don't like you .... they not afraid to show it

Actually, the student has not been placed in a class specializing with his issues. The principal just moved him to another class. He screams and bullies, but too bad for the teacher and 20+ kids in the class.

My daughter went to this school for 1st and 2nd grade. This school is awesome! We moved and she ended up at Woodlake Community Charter..which by the way is Horrible. I wish she could still attend this school. Teachers are great, principal is great, great school!

My daughter just finished her first year of school at Tulsa. I couldn't have been happier! Her teacher expertly challenged, engaged, and made every day count to bolster her learning! After leaving Kindergarten she was reading above a first grade level, doing the tango, speaking a little french, and best of all, sad school was ending. Her teacher was very caring, fair and well organized. I am so thankful that my daughter was able to be a part of such a caring classroom and school environment.

This is my son's last year. He has been here since Kinder and we love this school. We have been involved with PTA and the school since the beginning. Now we have a new principal who is amazing. He is open minded and welcomes parents. It's refreshing! The teachers, staff and parents all work together. We have great children all around. I will miss this school.

They have great teachers who welcomed my daughter, who came in at the 4th grade, with open arms! My daughter was in the gifted program at her last school, but Tulsa has gifted Classrooms... the last school didnt offer that. The staff is very involved with the kids and parents, they genuinely care about their students.

Last modified Tulsa Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.