Bad
Good

Terrace Hills Middle School. I like the location of the school and the food that my children receive. I would like for this school to consider giving out home work for summer, winter, and spring break to help the children keep up with their studies.

i didn't even speak english when i attended this school, but with the help of my helpful teachers and classmates, i learned quickly. today i am almost a lawyer. the teachers, assistants, admin staff and security guys had all helped me one way or another. it saddens me i am no longer in touch with any of my fellow classmates from back then and it doesn't appear my old teachers are still there. anyone know Ms. Mark who taught ESL english? Mr. Johnson who taught math? Mr. Walker, the funny science teacher? Mr. Lambert who taught 8th grade science? Mr. Lane who taught history? there was also a young, tall, white, male teacher with glasses who taught English, i cannot even remember his name anymore, but he really showed patience in helping me. thank you very much, my first school in America

i liked this school (: good two years of my life, you'll make friends pretty easily. The teachers are pretty laid back (:

Fantastic principal and assistant principal. Strong AVID program, band program, art, and science teacher. School has structure, strong expectations for students and teachers. Needs more parent involvement to encourage teachers and students.

I did not like this school the teachers did not get involved

I do not like this school my son went there and he did not like it

This school has many dedicated teachers, who offer their own free time to tutor, before and after school, as well as during nutrition and lunch. The administration is absolutely awesome. They work until late in the evenings and weekends. The counseling department meets with every student to discuss and plan high school, college and career. Parents are invited to these meetings too. I have seen students excel at this school, then return years later thanking the staff for all they have done to prepare them for society. Keep up the good job staff and families!

Very poor communication with teachers and administration. I have tried repeated to resolve unposted grade issues, unavailable tests missed due to absences, and finals based on a paragraph....etc. I gave up and moved my child straight out of the district!!!

its the greatest school in the world!

THMS has fantastic opportunities and classes for both student who need extra help and students who are advanced. I found great classes, strict safety practices, and strong curriculum there. Parent involvement completely drops off from the elementary school with only 5 people regularly attending the PTSA meetings and doing all the support work. The principal was one of the 5.

Last modified Terrace Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.