Posted January 13, 2014
My daughter attended this school from Kindergarten through 6th grade and my son is currently in 6th grade there. He has also been attending since Kindergarten. I love the staff, teachers, Principal, and parent involvement with this school. Communication has always been excellent and any issues that I've ever had, have been handled quickly. I can't say enough good things about this school and I highly recommend it to anyone in the area searching for the perfect school for their children.

Posted April 15, 2013
I cannot say anything negative about this school. All three of my sons ( two at the moment ) have attended Terrace View. Dr Adeyemo is awesome. I just watched a full theatrical performance of the Wizard of Oz put on by the school. Seeing the amount of time and effort the teachers and staff dedicate so these kids can can experience the arts and sciences is just amazing. Great job Terrace View

Terrace View Elementary School 4

Posted April 11, 2013
My Daughter has been here since 1st grade. I love this school. Im not too happy with the new time changes, it has messed up my scheduling (I have to drive all the way to Japura Valley in the morning to drop off my younger kids due to the high cost of child care. I have 3 not in public school) This has been a challenge to say the least but next year I hope to figure something out. Anyways the Principal is absolutely amazing. My daughter has been having problems with other kids in the school and he has been a life saver. My daughters teacher on the other hand, I feel is just not equipped to deal with certain children. My daughter has ADHD and has a tendency to go off in her own world and the teacher seems unable to deal with it. Her way of solving the situation is to sit my daughter out on the side with no recesses. In fact I cant remember the last time my daughter said she played their. Its really frustration especially because she is NOT communicating with me at all. My husband has even came back telling me her teacher was a little rude to him and only wanted to talk about the negatives. Besides this teach this year its been a wonderful there & we love it there.

Posted October 11, 2012
All I can say is that I LOVE Terrace View Elementary...I have had 2 daughters attend & complete this school from K-6th grade. I have another daughter in 4th & will have a son start next year. My children have loved all their teachers & never had any problems. The teachers are always concerned that the students are doing well with their academics.There performances have helped my children become more outgoing & confident about themselves. I can honestly say my children do not like to miss school. Thank You Terrace View!!! Love the Diaz Family :)

Terrace View Elementary School 3

Posted July 17, 2011
My child went here and I liked the fact the school had a great reputation but there were some things I didn't like about the school ,one of them is that they don't have a full time nurse so when my child got sick they never called me so I think they need to have a full time nurse not a nurse assistant.The principal is very kind and always talked to me about any concerns but I wish I would have gone to him more with concerns in the classroom.

Posted April 28, 2010
The staff and faculty at TVES is absolutely amazing. The performances that the school performs are phenomenal!

Posted April 28, 2010
I love this school for my kids the teachers care for the kids that they teach and would do whatever it takes.. also all of the extras the kids get to do are always fun. the kids love to go to school everyday!

Posted April 28, 2010
Terrace View elementary makes me feel at ease and I know my kids are very well cared for.

Posted March 23, 2010
My daughter is in k-6 and i am very happy with the school.. i'll rate it excellent in every subject her teacher is excellent..

Posted February 26, 2009

Terrace View Elementary School
22731 Grand Terrace Road, Grand Terrace, CA  92313
Last modified Terrace View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Terrace View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top