Granite Bay, CA

Willma Cavitt Junior High School 2

Posted October 20, 2013
The children bully each other and the parents and staff are in a state of complete denial. Excessive homework and oppressive environment.

Willma Cavitt Junior High School 4

Posted March 14, 2012
Teachers, Resources and Principal are fantastic. Parents are in denial about bully problem and not involved. It is the same 10- or so parents who are frequently involved at the school. Rumors are abound with lack of supervision of parents at home. It is a shame because the faculty is superb.

Posted November 07, 2010
I am a 7th grade parent and I need to commend them for the balance they keep between being highly supportive of students and maintaining high standards for students. I also love the Principal as she is visible, seems to enjoy the students and really cares for each student and family. I cannot recommend this school more - it is a wonderful junior high!

Willma Cavitt Junior High School 4

Posted January 27, 2010
The teachers are amazing, but if I could change two things, it would be the campus and the school colors.

Posted January 19, 2010

Posted January 09, 2010

Willma Cavitt Junior High School 3

Posted September 23, 2009

Posted June 14, 2009
My husband and I agree Cavitt is a great school. The classes are challenging, yet fun. My kids all have fond memories of their time at Cavitt. I still have one going there, and like the older ones, he too will be well prepared for GBHS.

Posted June 13, 2009
After reading the most recent review; I just had to say something. Last night was the graduation ceremony for the 8th graders. All I can say is that we have been delighted with Cavitt! The ceremony was wonderful, just like the 2 years we've been there. The teachers are all friendly and a cohesive group. All you had to do was see them all sitting there with the principal and asst. principal to know that. We have never found the teachers to be rude. I heard a parent complain that a teacher may be strict or that they have such high expectations or that they enforce the dress code.....isn't that what we want for our kids. Clearly, that shows they care! Keep up the great work Cavitt; we'll miss you!

Willma Cavitt Junior High School 1

Posted May 28, 2009
The teachers are rude. My student went on independent studies when we were out of town and the teacher forgot to give her something so he failed her on it! She NEVER even received the assignment! When I go into the office no one even acknowledges me. There are fights way to often. I feel like they are not very organized and need to be more on top of things.

Willma Cavitt Junior High School
7200 Fuller Drive, Granite Bay, CA  95746
Last modified Willma Cavitt Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willma Cavitt Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top