Bad
Good

Posted April 01, 2013
Excellent school that teaches each student based on their individual needs. Staff listens to the parents and students and encourages their input. Facility is always more that clean and the meals are healthy and yummy!

Posted March 25, 2013
A wonderful school, providing excellent opportunities for students to learn and grow and excel in any given area.

Posted March 25, 2013
Manzanita tries to do its best for the children in their care. I would like them to take a look at the success of their students at graduation from high school. Please study if the rigorous middle school demands might possible "burn out" the students so as to not be high achievers when they leave.

Posted March 25, 2013
One of the reasons our family moved to Gridley was because of Manzanita Elementary - and we haven't regretted our decision. Our daughter is thriving, excelling and enjoying school! We love the atmosphere, the principal, the teachers, the academic standards and have absolutely no negative criticism. We love Manzanita!

Posted March 25, 2013
Manzanita is a high achieving school that sets high expectations for all students. The quality of education is a 5 star even by itself, but the extra curricular activities, parental involvement, and postive atmosphere are a wonderful bonus. We absolutely love this school!!

Posted March 24, 2013
Fantastic learning environment where the students academic needs are at the forefront of decsion making. Best of all,a place where it is cool to do the right thing.

Posted May 05, 2006
This school is a great school. The management staff obviously pride themselves in superb teacher selection. The teachers there are of high quality, and give the needed and appropriate time to children in need. I went to Manzanita as a child and it hasn't changed as far as teacher expectations. The content and availabilty of resources has increased dramatically. My niece currenly attends and I am very happy that she goes there because I know that she is getting a balanced and quality education. I will be sending my children there in two years when they are old enough.

Posted February 26, 2004
As a parent of 2 boys in this school I can only say I can't wait for my other son to follow his brothers. My boys are in their second year at this school and loving it. I use to drive 30+ mins each way to get them there. (I would drive further). Its the first school we are all happy with. Keep up the great work!

Manzanita Elementary School
627 East Evans-Reimer Road, Gridley, CA  95948-9736
Last modified Manzanita Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.