Gustine, CA

Gustine Elementary School 5

Posted April 10, 2008

Gustine Elementary School 0

Posted March 26, 2008
The teachers, for the most part, are DEDICATED. There are some though that have no business teaching. My son has dyslexia and his learning problem were ignored until I had him tested outside of the school district. I still don't see much progress. Not to mention communication about how he is doing. The principal should put herself in the parents place and attempt to understand what it is like to have a child with learning disabilities. All she does is try to put a band aid on the problem intead of actually fixing it.

Gustine Elementary School 2

Posted January 04, 2008
I have one child in this school, this is our second year. The Nurse is so kind and very nice to all the children and parents. She goes abouve and beyond her job to help all. There are some great teachers and you will be very lucky to get one of them for your child. The pricipal & the new VP is down right rude and has never ever cracked a smile. Very harsh to children and parents. The yard duties are very rude and play favorties. No Comunication. The Office staff, NO COMUNICATION, very snide ladies, sometimes nice, though. Bathrooms are beyond sick, I will not even use them.

Gustine Elementary School 3

Posted May 08, 2006

Gustine Elementary School 1

Posted October 31, 2005
As a single parent not living with my child, I rely on the teachers to keep me informed about my childs happenings at school. They failed in every way imaginable. They did not contact me about any of his missed school, even after it surpassed the maximum days allowed. The principal ignored all of my calls and requests. I could not be more unhappy!

Gustine Elementary School 1

Posted October 04, 2005
Gustine Elementary has very dedicated teachers. The office staff is noncommunitive and somewhat rude.This school tries to achieve the best but falls short as scores show.

Gustine Elementary School 4

Posted January 03, 2005
Gustine Elementary is a very small school. They try and keep thier class size are 20. they have very dedicated teachers.

Gustine Elementary School
2806 West Grove Avenue, Gustine, CA  95322
Last modified Gustine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gustine Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top