Hacienda Heights, CA

Kwis Elementary School 5

Posted August 28, 2013
My 2 girls attend this school .. Its new to them but they love it.. Great activity and learning.. There teachers are really nice also.. So far so good

Kwis Elementary School 2

Posted January 06, 2013
this school needs work. principal needs training or replacing. teachers are average, males are good, females are moody. very nice staff, lunch lady rocks and parking lot lady is hott. the State scores are bad and the classrooms, buildings, and fields are sad. take your kid to LOS ALTOS ELEMENTARY, 5 mins up the hill.

Kwis Elementary School

Posted July 08, 2008
I have two daughter's one has moved on to Intermediate school and one who still attends Kwis. This school is great!! I applaud the teachers,staff and of course our principal for being so involved in my childrens learning experience it has proved to be a major reason why my daughters enjoy going to school every day. My only concern is for the landscaping around the school. It seems as though the district has forgotten Kwis? Every halloween the school holds its trick or treat party, The school is too dark. and there are pot holes everywhere. How can our children play in these conditions? What can parents do to help? Again this has no negative effect on how my children learn each and every day.

Posted April 30, 2008
This school is great, but some of the kids don't listen the first time. Overall, it is a good school.

Posted June 12, 2007
I love this school! My 3 children were enrolled very late in the year and were quickly welcomed and made to feel at home. The principle went out of her way to make sure the kids were all excepted even though space was limited and the office staff is great. The teachers right away took interest in the kids and their academics. We are extremely happy.

Posted June 08, 2007
Kwis school is getting better because there is schools in our district that have a lower api score. the teachers are great mostly the fourth grade teachers and the fifth grade teachers. they give families support and encouragement. keep up the good work.

Kwis Elementary School 5

Posted August 16, 2005
The program at kwis is very educational, and the teachers work well with the parents theres always involvement and interaction between students and teachers and parents, your always aware of whats going on.

Kwis Elementary School 3

Posted December 10, 2004
My son has been in this school since 2nd grade and I really feel that the school needs to improve in many areas especially in academics. I feel that my child is behind than other children assisting other schools.

Kwis Elementary School 3

Posted August 19, 2004
It is very sad that this school once was at a higher percentage. I know that the principal NEEDS to be change. The parents have the power to change this. I went to this school as a child and it was nothing like this. As parents we need to speak out

Kwis Elementary School
1925 South Kwis Avenue, Hacienda Heights, CA  91745
Last modified Kwis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kwis Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top