Hacienda Heights, CA

Posted March 12, 2014
I couldn't be more happier with a school! We are new this year to Los Molinos. This school has welcomed my family with open arms. Our daughter has learned so much and is excited to go to school everyday! Principal Dr. Roderick is everywhere in this school, it's a great thing knowing that she is so involved with our students!! The Teachers are so knowlegable and reliable, energetic and the kids seem to love them. PTA is on point and relay get involved with the school. We love all that Los Molinos has to offer! My olny regret with this school is that we didn't find it earlier! Our daughter is so smart and intelligent Los Molinos has brought our daughter out of her shell! We are so proud and honored to call ourselves Wildcats!!!

Posted January 31, 2014
Los molinos is a rare find. Staff is caring and very understanding to all student needs. My child has excelled here...will be sad to leave when the time comes. The PTA offers so much financial support to the school along with fun family activities!

Posted October 28, 2013
Our school, Los Molinos, is constantly striving to help the kids do better and improve. I like the fact that they are always guiding the kids not only to study, but to achieve more, to learn more and to respect each other. They always have fun school related activities planned for the kids and parents. The principal and teachers are approachable and are focused on our kids best interests. I would love to see the schools black top area, including the basketball courts, be re-done, that would be a big improvement.......

Posted August 16, 2013
My daughter is a 1st Grader this year. She attended Kindergarten here as well. The Principal and staff are very friendly, with a high focus on reading and mathematics. The students are friendly and the families are very involved. Class sizes are small and expectations are high. We love Los Molinos!

Posted January 12, 2012
Both of my sons attend this school. I have a 3rd grader and a kinder. They love this school. My wife loves this school and volunteers on a regular basis. The school is relatively small - approximately 300 students. The school is indoors which is a unique feature. It is located in a very safe neighborhood of Hacienda Heights. Getting in and out of the school is very easy - even during peak pick-up and drop-off times. I am very happy with the principal. She is very responsive and quick to address parents needs. This is a great school and I recommend it to all of my clients.

Posted August 16, 2011
This was my child's last year at Los Molinos Elementary. It is incredible to see how time flies by, and to witness how your child that started Kindergarten 6 years ago have blossomed with care, nurture, knowledge, motivation and guidance from teachers, staff, and friends. Los Molinos is a hidden precious diamond that shines beautifully through the faces of the students. KUDDOS and WOW TO THE PRINCIPAL, DR. ANGELA LIN, TO THE WONDERFUL TEACHERS, TO SUPPORTING STAFF, TO AN EXTRAORDINARY PTA, CARING VOLUNTEER PARENTS, AND MOST IMPORTANT TO AMAZING STUDENTS! THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES! ONCE A WILDCAT, ALWAYS A WILDCAT!

Posted June 07, 2011
Love, love, LOVE this school! The climate is positive. The principal is supportive. Everyone is welcoming and the parents are absolutely fantastic! You can't get much better than this!!

Posted May 31, 2009
We love Los Molinos.... This is my daughter's first year there... We love our principal Mrs. Angela Lin, the teachers and employees are great. I love the way our PTA gets along. We are a tight knit family!!

Posted December 28, 2007
I love Los Molinos Elementary , I 've got all my 3 sons there and they love all the activites, teachers and positive reinforcement they get from their school.

Posted January 11, 2006
Los Molinos is a great school and they care for their children and their education. I am extremely happy to have my son in that school.

Los Molinos Elementary School
3112 S Las Marias Avenue, Hacienda Heights, CA  91745
Last modified Los Molinos Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Los Molinos Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top