Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son enjoys reading, and has even been introduced to long vowels in kinder! I'm hoping that prior knowledge will make reading more complex words in first grade more familiar.

Amount of homework: no rating

In terms of the homework, it may be a lot for a Kinder, however, my son was able to complete his packet without much of an issue. I wouldn't hesitate to talk to his teacher if it was beyond his academic capabilities. I also would predict that homework can be modified to meet a student's academic needs.

The 2016/17 year was my son's first experience here at Los Molinos. I am overjoyed that he loves going to school and even misses his kinder teacher (Mrs. Chang) on the weekends. He enjoys his class and has made huge jumps in his academics. I love that I am welcomed by the school and staff is friendly and approachable. Ms. Mary greatly accepts phone calls to the school and is kind on the phone. I look forward to sending my other children. When I went to Open House, it was clear that all the grade levels collaborate and work hard to meet all academic standards. What an AMAZING school! I'm one super happy parent :)

Los Molinos is a great school. Our office manager is the best! Glad we picked this school for our son.

I couldn't be more happier with a school! We are new this year to Los Molinos. This school has welcomed my family with open arms. Our daughter has learned so much and is excited to go to school everyday! Principal Dr. Roderick is everywhere in this school, it's a great thing knowing that she is so involved with our students!! The Teachers are so knowlegable and reliable, energetic and the kids seem to love them. PTA is on point and relay get involved with the school. We love all that Los Molinos has to offer! My olny regret with this school is that we didn't find it earlier! Our daughter is so smart and intelligent Los Molinos has brought our daughter out of her shell! We are so proud and honored to call ourselves Wildcats!!!

Los molinos is a rare find. Staff is caring and very understanding to all student needs. My child has excelled here...will be sad to leave when the time comes. The PTA offers so much financial support to the school along with fun family activities!

Our school, Los Molinos, is constantly striving to help the kids do better and improve. I like the fact that they are always guiding the kids not only to study, but to achieve more, to learn more and to respect each other. They always have fun school related activities planned for the kids and parents. The principal and teachers are approachable and are focused on our kids best interests. I would love to see the schools black top area, including the basketball courts, be re-done, that would be a big improvement.......

My daughter is a 1st Grader this year. She attended Kindergarten here as well. The Principal and staff are very friendly, with a high focus on reading and mathematics. The students are friendly and the families are very involved. Class sizes are small and expectations are high. We love Los Molinos!

Both of my sons attend this school. I have a 3rd grader and a kinder. They love this school. My wife loves this school and volunteers on a regular basis. The school is relatively small - approximately 300 students. The school is indoors which is a unique feature. It is located in a very safe neighborhood of Hacienda Heights. Getting in and out of the school is very easy - even during peak pick-up and drop-off times. I am very happy with the principal. She is very responsive and quick to address parents needs. This is a great school and I recommend it to all of my clients.

This was my child's last year at Los Molinos Elementary. It is incredible to see how time flies by, and to witness how your child that started Kindergarten 6 years ago have blossomed with care, nurture, knowledge, motivation and guidance from teachers, staff, and friends. Los Molinos is a hidden precious diamond that shines beautifully through the faces of the students. KUDDOS and WOW TO THE PRINCIPAL, DR. ANGELA LIN, TO THE WONDERFUL TEACHERS, TO SUPPORTING STAFF, TO AN EXTRAORDINARY PTA, CARING VOLUNTEER PARENTS, AND MOST IMPORTANT TO AMAZING STUDENTS! THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES! ONCE A WILDCAT, ALWAYS A WILDCAT!

Last modified Los Molinos Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.