Hacienda Heights, CA

Posted April 22, 2015
I LOVE LOS ROBLES!!! I think it's a great school! I've had 3 kids go through Los Robles Academy , and I am very pleased with the education they received there. My daughters are in 5th grade and are completely prepared to move on to middle school thanks to the knowledgeable, caring and supportive teachers they've had throughout the years. Mrs. Diaz, our principal, has been exactly what our school needed. Thank goodness the district hired her! She's been at Los Robles for two wonderful years. She's highly motivated and energetic. She also has a clear vision of what is needed for the success of our students now and in the future. She supports her teachers, loves the kids at the school and works well with the PTA.We couldn't ask for a better principal. Thank you Los Robles for 10 terrific years.

Posted April 17, 2015
My heart belongs to Los Robles Academy! I have been a very active parent in this school for the last 6 years. The teachers are one of a kind. Their dedication is amazing and it starts at the top with the principal. She continues to support her teachers and staff while always putting students first!

Posted April 17, 2015
I have so many wonderful things to share about Los Robles! The teachers are top notch and their commitment to their profession and students is apparent every single day! Mrs. Diaz the principal is one of the reasons Los Robles is a 21st Century School!!! She is the best!!!!!!

Posted April 06, 2014
This school rocks!!! I've had three kids go through this school and my last is in 1st grade. We love the teachers and the atmosphere of the school. They are well into Common Core and make learning for the kids. Thanks!

Posted March 26, 2014
Los Robles offers truly dedicated teachers who care deeply about the success of their students. I have had children in attendance at this school for 18 years. We have never had a teacher we didn't like.

Posted March 16, 2014
WHAT A GREAT SCHOOL! The new Principal is warm, approachable and very involved in every aspect of the school. The office staff are very efficient. The teachers are outstanding. They are dedicated to giving your child the best education possible. My child loves to go to this school and that tells you a lot.

Posted March 14, 2014
AWESOME! Despite of all the changes that the school went through this year, including common core and a new principal we have accomplished great things. We have great teachers a very efficient staff and a really involved principal. Parent response to those changes has been great. I am very pleased with my kids school, and looking forward for next year.

Posted March 06, 2014
This school has great teachers. They are caring as well as top level educators. The new principal is really turning this school around. She is full of energy and has been working hard to bring this school back to being one of the best in the area. The office staff is warm and welcoming and are always willing to help and guide parents. This school went through a few years of negativity due to its previous principal. With the new enthusiastic principal at the helm I can only see positive outcomes in the future. With the excellent teaching staff, I am reassured that my child will receive the best education possible. The parent involvement at this school is also great.

Posted February 19, 2014
I am very proud to have my child attending this awesome school. Our new Principal is pro-active and is going above and beyond to get this school back to where it should be. Thanks to her efforts, we were the first school in the district to get a new computer lab and she is continually striving to add new programs to our curriculum. As for the teachers, I couldn't have asked for better educators for my child. This year the parents are really rallying together and the community spirit within all of the groups of the school is amazing to see. The positive energy within the school is contagious and things can only get better. If you want a Principal that looks towards the future and strives to provide the best education for your child; teachers that not only care about educating your child but also care about your child's well-being; an expanding group of volunteer parents that are successfully working together as PTA Members, Noon Aides and classroom helpers: and children that are excited about learning.....then this is the school for you.

Posted January 31, 2014
Los Robles Academy is a wonderful school. It has an excellent new administrator and outstanding teachers! The teachers are very dedicated to their students' success. They are excited about the new Common Core standards. With a brand new computer lab, Los Robles is ahead of many other schools in the district. Everyone on campus truly cares about the success of each child. I'm so happy to see that Los Robles Academy has become such a wonderful school again!

Los Robles Academy
1530 South Ridley Avenue, Hacienda Heights, CA  91745
Last modified Los Robles Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Los Robles Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top