Hacienda Heights, CA

Posted April 06, 2014
This school rocks!!! I've had three kids go through this school and my last is in 1st grade. We love the teachers and the atmosphere of the school. They are well into Common Core and make learning for the kids. Thanks!

Posted March 26, 2014
Los Robles offers truly dedicated teachers who care deeply about the success of their students. I have had children in attendance at this school for 18 years. We have never had a teacher we didn't like.

Posted March 16, 2014
WHAT A GREAT SCHOOL! The new Principal is warm, approachable and very involved in every aspect of the school. The office staff are very efficient. The teachers are outstanding. They are dedicated to giving your child the best education possible. My child loves to go to this school and that tells you a lot.

Posted March 14, 2014
AWESOME! Despite of all the changes that the school went through this year, including common core and a new principal we have accomplished great things. We have great teachers a very efficient staff and a really involved principal. Parent response to those changes has been great. I am very pleased with my kids school, and looking forward for next year.

Posted March 06, 2014
This school has great teachers. They are caring as well as top level educators. The new principal is really turning this school around. She is full of energy and has been working hard to bring this school back to being one of the best in the area. The office staff is warm and welcoming and are always willing to help and guide parents. This school went through a few years of negativity due to its previous principal. With the new enthusiastic principal at the helm I can only see positive outcomes in the future. With the excellent teaching staff, I am reassured that my child will receive the best education possible. The parent involvement at this school is also great.

Posted February 19, 2014
I am very proud to have my child attending this awesome school. Our new Principal is pro-active and is going above and beyond to get this school back to where it should be. Thanks to her efforts, we were the first school in the district to get a new computer lab and she is continually striving to add new programs to our curriculum. As for the teachers, I couldn't have asked for better educators for my child. This year the parents are really rallying together and the community spirit within all of the groups of the school is amazing to see. The positive energy within the school is contagious and things can only get better. If you want a Principal that looks towards the future and strives to provide the best education for your child; teachers that not only care about educating your child but also care about your child's well-being; an expanding group of volunteer parents that are successfully working together as PTA Members, Noon Aides and classroom helpers: and children that are excited about learning.....then this is the school for you.

Posted January 31, 2014
Los Robles Academy is a wonderful school. It has an excellent new administrator and outstanding teachers! The teachers are very dedicated to their students' success. They are excited about the new Common Core standards. With a brand new computer lab, Los Robles is ahead of many other schools in the district. Everyone on campus truly cares about the success of each child. I'm so happy to see that Los Robles Academy has become such a wonderful school again!

Posted January 31, 2014
I am LOS ROBLES ACADEMY...I have been a teacher in this district for many years. It's been awful to see that the negative reputation of our former administrator has over-shadowed all of the excellent, dedicated and outstanding teachers and staff our school has. It s important for our community to know that, under the direction of our amazing new principal, the heart of Los Robles can once again shine through! Our teachers always go above and beyond to ensure that each and every child is successful. Come in and tour our classrooms, meet our new principal and see for yourselves that Los Robles Academy has a high level of academic excellence.

Posted November 24, 2013
I'm still at this school some people are not in gate because they still kida need hep on something or if they new they have to take writting. i love this school the staff are nice the principal is awesome she is teaching us to be safe.all our school need to improve on it like at lunch we talk alot and loud that all some parents every kid has a fun time at shool we all student learn and we work hard for our school to be number one. student council is doing alot of funraisers to help people so i give a th to student council.

Los Robles Academy 4

Posted August 22, 2013
The teachers are amazing! We just got a new principal at los Robles and she's terrible. She is the definition of narcissist . "I, me, my.... Is how ALL her conversations begin. How about thinking about the students for once. I'm ready to pull my kids from this school. I hope she doesn't ruin this school too !

Los Robles Academy
1530 South Ridley Avenue, Hacienda Heights, CA  91745
Last modified Los Robles Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Los Robles Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top