Bad
Good

Excellent teachers, safe campus, inspiring administration. Much ease communicating with faculty and staff. Friendly and welcoming.

I am working mother. I would suggest that if you considering Mesa Robles that you take the time to meet with the Vice Principals (as I did) to see if this is place for your child. I was given a tour and met with teachers that were on sight at the time. I visited several schools in the area both private and public and decided the Mesa Robles was the best school for my child. My daughter started this week and has adapted very well to her new environment. and the staff has been very supportive. I would also suggest participating in school activities. This way you get to know the teachers and the staff better. Building these relationships will help in the success of their educational experience. Just like in business, the more you know the better prepared you are to handle all situations. Best of luck to you!

Principal leadership, accountability, and enforcement of discipline is lacking. There has been a noticeable laxness in teachers this year because she doesn't enforce compliance of both teachers and students. She fields our complaints about the teachers who don't teach by telling us to talk to teachers, while she doesn't initiate any involvement. It's a mutual protection mentality that she has, while trying not to ruffle any feathers. Many of the families here have transferred their kids out to Diamond Bar and Walnut districts mid-year already.

It appears to be a good school from the outside, however the truth is the communication at this school is very poor. There is two secretary's and vice principles. The staff here tends to hide behind one another and there is no accountability from anyone including the principle. Very disappointed in Mesa Robles. It's an okay school if your child is free of injury, illness or special needs. Would not recommend this school to family or friends.

Unfortunately I cannot rate as I cannot even talk to a single staff member there. I am trying to register my son for kindergarten for this coming year and everytime I show up to pick up a registration packet it seems like a ghost town in the front office and doors are locked at 3:45pm. I am a working mother who works 8-5 shift M-F and now I have to request a day off at work in order to get there before they close, I'm starting to worry that it may not be a suitable school for my child if I cannot communicate with them past 3:45. Guess I'll need to be a stay at home mom if I even want to meet the school staff.

My school is amazing hi my name is Celeste Tran and i would like my school to earn this 5000 dollars so that it would benefit the community now and in the future

Closed campus and lack of visitor parking makes for uninviting for teacher parent relations. I used to visit my ds teacher all the time and we had great rapport. Since there are only like 3 visitor parking spaces, I have to park like 1 block away. Then I have to face the long and slow line at the office. I hope they change this policy.

This school is great! I have beenn here for all my life (kindergarten to 8th grade.) All the teachers are kind, although some may be more stern than others. All the teachers gladly listen to your problems and each has a different personality. Most of the teachers are humoristic while some like to hold fun conversations. The electives are great, the clubs are fun, and the band and choir are awesome! This school is the best!!!

This school is one of the best elementaries in the district. It's clean and has excellent academics. I believe the middle school is top-rated in the district. I know more than a few of the teachers--especially from kindergarten through 2nd grade. They really care about the students and school spirit is high here.

A great middle school. Most teachers are available after and sometimes before school to answer your questions, along with a tutoring program. The PE and sports are excellent! PE is fun and really does have you exercise. Their electives are all very good, especially the choir, led by Mrs. Montpas. All the teachers are very kind and relate-able, although a few may use favoritism. Great school!!

Last modified Mesa Robles School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.