Hacienda Heights, CA

Posted January 31, 2011
Best school in the district for education and safe. The sports programs aren't strong, but most are stronger than the other schools within the district. My daughter transferred from Los Altos and was taking honor's over at LA, had to drop out over at Wilson, to far behind the class. They don't put up with violance, they will kick you down to Los Altos if that is the direction you want to go.

Posted October 12, 2010
The diversification that this high school offers.

Posted September 20, 2010
wilson is one of the best schools in America. and the best one in our district

Posted August 29, 2010
My son's freshman year I was less than happy with the administration & direction I saw the school heading. At the end of the year it was announced that Wilson would be getting a new principal, so rather than move my son, as planned, I decided to take a wait & see approach, hoping things would get better. And things did get better in spades! The first year, small changes began to happen, which made me hopeful. The second year, the major changes came into play, all I can say is "wow". Mrs. Paul will listen to your comments/concerns and let you know what can be done, if something can't be done, why and makes parents feel like they are an important part of the equation. She is doing a great job in spite of the garbage she is getting from some district people.

Posted August 03, 2010
I'm an alumna of Wilson and currently attend USC. I don't feel the reviews on here reflect Wilson accurately. Bottom line: any student who has a decently good attitude comes out of this school a leader at their university. A lot of directors of college campus orgs, local business start-ups, and students who go on to graduate school come out of Wilson. Not only at my university, but at others such as Pomona College and Stanford where our alumni go and graduate to do greater things. Sports is not our forte, but cultivating leaders and curious minds is. There is a reason why we are the district's flagship school, and undermining the quality of Wilson's teachers, activities, and diversity looks over so much of the great qualities that produce great students and alumni.

Posted March 28, 2010

Posted November 03, 2009
one of the best school and staff that I know

Posted November 03, 2009
I love glen A. wilson high school because i have all of my friends there and because it's a great school that has help me improve a lot on my learning.

Glen A. Wilson High School 1

Posted August 25, 2009

Glen A. Wilson High School 1

Posted August 25, 2009

Glen A. Wilson High School
16455 Wedgeworth Drive, Hacienda Heights, CA  91745
Last modified Glen A. Wilson High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen A. Wilson High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top