Hacienda Heights, CA
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Join us at Cedarlane Academy, an excellent K-8 school! Find out more about our school:
March 16, 2015

Message to families
Posted March 16, 2015

Cedarlane Academy 5

Posted July 22, 2014
This school is getting a lot better from the inside out. They will be having CIMI field trip, Washington field trip and a host of other field trips this year. Last year my daughter was in Mrs Tran Don's class. Mrs Don is a great an energetic teacher who is definitely hands on with everything! Check out their Kinder teacher, Canny Yan, the best I've ever seen. Looking forward to middle school which should be an exciting year!!!

Cedarlane Academy 5

Posted August 13, 2013
I loved this school my granddaughter went to Kindergarten 2012-13 The staff was great and the parents too, my granddaughter excelled well. but I think they need to push the kindergarten class a little harder, cause she finish her homework so fast and they want to learn more. Its sad for the English speaking kids to fall back cause of the non speaking kids. But over all a great school,

Cedarlane Academy 3

Posted September 03, 2011
This past year has been a year of great changes and growth at this school. We merged and became a K-8 school and have seen many challenges without adequate support from our school district administration and from certain current school board members. Our current Principal and VP are doing an excellent job with the limited resources they have been given.

Cedarlane Academy
16333 Cedarlane Drive, Hacienda Heights, CA  91745
Last modified Cedarlane Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedarlane Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top