Hacienda Heights, CA

Posted August 25, 2009
At MSCS I have seen little stars grow up and become what God has designed kids to become. I have also seen the kids that parents drop off and assign responsibility to to school staff to teach, train and educate. My spouse and I have been working with our child every year since Kinder and we have always worked together with the staff, all the while knowing that it is OUR responsibility to make sure that assignments are brought home, worked on, completed and turned in with HER efforts - never copied! In life, there are always the whiners, those who say 'THEY never taught me that, THEY didn't provide that for me, NO ONE ever provided me with that...' blah blah blah! Stop your sniveling while you're young, stop 'blaming' 'THEM' and become a productive part of society - you become what you DO and THINK most. MSCS we love you!

Morning Star Christian School 1

Posted August 13, 2009
I went to this school my first two years of High School. After leaving and going on to another private school, which was a college preparatory school, I found out I was behind two years in my academics! I struggled to catch up my junior but with hard work I did it. This school didn't teach me the skills I needed and I was lucky enough to have dedicated guardians and faculties to help me catch up at the same level as the other students. I am a graduate of 2007 and in a great college and I wouldn't have done it if I never left MSCS.

Posted August 11, 2009
i agree completely.....this school rocks and has a better atmosphere for younger and older kids.....i am a student here at MSCS and hope to graduate from here and be successful in everything i do....

Posted August 11, 2009
I graduated from Morning Star this year, and even though I only went there for one year I learned more there than I did at two different public school's, and it was way more fun.

Posted August 11, 2009
i am a student at morning star christian school and im in 10th grade.i had been in public school all my life and it wasn't hard for me to ajust to private school. i have been here at MSCS since the 8th grade and i felt very welcomed and loved. when i first came to this school i was behind. i was pulled out of school because i had some problems and my grades had dropped. mrs. guerrero and my other teachers made sure i caught up with all the other students in my grade. by my 8th grade year i was taking classes with the freshmen.i am positive that MSCS is the best school in the world. >_<

Posted August 10, 2009
I have been going to this school since 5th grade and now i am a senior. I have leaned alot in this school that i know i wouldnt have learned in anyother school. the teachers here out alot of effort and time into the student. this school is very small but the things we learn here help the students with there faith and there studies. i absolutely love this school too. =)

Posted August 10, 2009
I am a student at moring star, before I came to mscs I was very behind I hated school so much because i thougt i wasn't smart enough like the rest of the students. When I came to mscs the teachers help me so much they taught me alot and they are very loving people. I am now in 10th grade and I love this school and Im doing very well in school I truly believe that i can do anything i want to do.

Posted August 10, 2009
My child has been attending MSCS for two years now going on her third year. I truly love this school and so does she! The staff to child ratio is perfect for her because she tends to have a short attention span. Her grades are great and it shows. Her reading, spelling, and writing I have had compliments on. Her math skills are just right for her age. The teachers are wonderful at taking the time to individualize each child's strengths and weaknesses and making a plan to help them. Every child will not learn the same, and at MSCS they know that. Jesus is the foundation of this school and for He is the reason why she comes here. Not only is she taught at home about Jesus, but I am also blessed to know she is taught at school where it is not looked down upon to pray.

Morning Star Christian School 3

Posted August 10, 2009
I went to morning star for a year in the 9th grade. It was a wonderful experience in many ways and helped shaped me as a person. That said when i went to a different private school and following year. I realized how different the two schools were.I had to work very hard to learn skills that were not taught at MSC. Academic wise from what i have personally seen at MSC it is not meeting the requirement for a 4 year university. Any school that is not A through G requirements in the state of california,a student most likely would have trouble ajusting to college life. This is my own option formed form attending many schools graduating from public school and I will soon be a freshman at a 4 year university this fall. I have only voiced my option. Thank you

Posted August 10, 2009
Okay to anyone who says their child isn't getting the education they need at MSCS I say bull. That's right bull. It is not the school's fault. Its your child's fault and sometimes the teacher for not going over their work. Why you ask? I'll tell you why. I'm am a student at MSCS and what I see at the school is no or little work being done. I see students copying off one another just because they were up all night playing video games or doing whatever. And in the morning they come to school and say 'Hey can I copy.' to one of the students they know they did their work and they let them! I have done this in the past, but no more. I am just ashamed of what I and others have done to get where they are now. I hope one day this will stop.

Morning Star Christian School
15716 Tetley Street, Hacienda Heights, CA  91745
Last modified Morning Star Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Morning Star Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top