Harbor City, CA
Students enrolled: 3,304

Posted October 03, 2014
Narbonne is great my oldest sister just graduated there and I'm going into my sophomore year it's so great I totally recommend this school for parents because it prepares for college and the teachers are great help.

Posted April 22, 2014
Bad school with bad teachers with bad students. I discourage others from sending their children to their school. There are a lot better choices out there. I deeply regret attending this school.

Posted February 25, 2014
Narbonne did not help me to prepare me for College. -Submitted by a former Student

Posted June 27, 2012
My son will be entering the 9th grade at Narbonne. He is coming from a small middle school and did not do well in school at...and I had my doubts about sending him to Narbonne because it is such a large school..I have heard both good and bad things about the teachers and students. I do not know how to rate it yet.

Posted April 16, 2012
. I don't know about the non magnet part of the school but, the math science magnet program is very good! The AP classes are good too, if you can't get in the magnet. Coming from Dodson M.S. gifted magnet, you will be put in Honors classes, which will raise your grade point average. lI honestly have no complaints for my childs freshman year.

Posted July 27, 2010
I was very skeptical about putting my daughter in any public high school after being in private school all her life. But I have to say that she loves it and she does really well here! Her grades are great and she has made a lot of friends! The principal or some other staff member will call you daily and let you know what is going on, invite you to breakfast @ Narbonne, any problems that occurred that day, etc. They are on top of things! Narbonne High also has many different clubs and programs for kids to get involved in, I am very pleased with this school!

Posted May 02, 2010

Posted January 02, 2010

Posted September 17, 2009

Posted June 06, 2009

Nathaniel Narbonne Senior High School
24300 Western Avenue, Harbor City, CA  90710
Last modified Nathaniel Narbonne Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nathaniel Narbonne Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top