Hawthorne, CA

New Journey Christian School 5

Posted April 11, 2013
My daughter attends this school and I love the curriculum the staff teaches the students. My child has displayed better reading, writing, and math skills. She also knows the books of the bible and several scriptures. If you are a religious parent and you want your child to be educated at a school about God and his teachings then I would highly recommend this school. The setting is personal which means your child will have that attention he or she needs to learn whatever it is that they are lacking in. The staff also likes for the parents to participate in events for the children which is good as well. I can truly say that this school can be a major help to children and parents. My daughter can write cursive and do double digit math without assistance from me or her father. It's truly a blessing to feel comfortable with your child being at school knowing that they are protected and they are getting educated by helpful and loving teachers. I recommend this school to every parent! Even if your not religious they will respect that and would not teach your child about Christianity. Thank you New Journey Christian School so much for educating my child and being patient with us. :)

New Journey Christian School 0

Posted May 12, 2009
I love the school but when Mrs.Freeman left every thing went down

New Journey Christian School
4081 West El Segundo Boulevard, Hawthorne, CA  90250
Last modified New Journey Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
New Journey Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top