Bad
Good

Amazing school! Amazing kids! Amazing staff! I have 3 kids here and I love this school. Never met teachers more in love with their students. Not to mention they still have art and p.e. :)

My daughter has really learned how to stay focused and receive instructions. Great job!!!!! Her teacher is really concerned about the kids. She always keep me informed of my child progress and when she needs extra attention in any area.

My second child is finishing up her last year at Cabrillo, and our experiences there for both our children have been very positive. I find the teachers not only very dedicated, but my experience has been that they make a concerted effort to place each child with the teacher that is most compatible with their personality, which has worked out well for our children. I'm also thrilled with the level of parent involvement (at school, and in the home) which I know is also a large part of the success of this school. It will be bittersweet when my youngest finishes her final year at Cabrillo.

Our daughter's have attended Cabrillo from K-2 and we have had such phenomenal teachers. The principal, Mrs. Lynch, is very helpful, supportive and compassionate. We couldn't ask for more in terms of a supportive, positive and caring environment for our daughters.

My daughter attended Carrillo from K-2 . This year was her last year. She is very sad but we are forever thankful for all the love and academic attention the teachers have given her. She has improved GREATLY!!! My daughter received extra help after school with reading and grammar and it helped her tremendously. Mrs. Zirbel, Miss. Fernandez and Miss.Anaya were all wonderful teachers!! The entire staff is simply wonderful!

love the school,excellent teachers! my children are very happy here. But there is something i would really love to see more often....Mrs. juarez smiling and being nicer. The times ive been in the office she has been sullen and a bit rude. :/ She should feel proud to be part of such an excellent school.We love cabrillo!

Carbrillo is a great school. My son loves the enviroment. The teachers and staff counld not be more supportive.

Couldn't be happier. Love everything about this school from the Principal, my son's teacher to the PTA. Agree with all the nice comments about the school. Brand new construction just makes it as nice on the outside as it is on the inside. Sad we have to move on after 2nd grade to the next school.

My sons teacher Mr. Spiwak is the best ever. My son and our family loves what he has done this school year.

I am not satisfied with their discipline and character building approach for younger kids. Teachers seem very overwhelmed.

Last modified Juan Cabrillo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2