No rating

All Saints Catholic School

Private | K-8 | 221 students

Living in Hayward

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $251,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,370.

Posted August 21, 2012

I am very happy with All Saints and glad we chose to send our son here. The principal and teachers are all very competent, caring, well educated, and organized. We are very impresssed with the progress our son is making and we are sure he will be well prepared for any high school. The school does a good job educating the whole child. It gives its students a strong academic foundation, makes them effective communicators, and grows their Catholic faith and values. Students are also given the opportunity to participate in programs such as music, sports, and art.

Posted March 28, 2011

Bullying will occur when you let it happen. My kid was bullied once and I learned about it only after his siblings told me. I then emailed the principal about it - I think that scared the heck out of the bully. At another incident, I wasted no time and was at the school the very next day. I am in no way paying money for my children to be bullied. As for parent cliques, don't mind them. Some of them had nothing else to do than gossip. Your time will be more profitable spent elsewhere than in the school grounds.

Posted March 1, 2011

I've had two kids in this school, one just through all and one now through sixth. The last three years have seen high turnover of both teachers and principals and the school leadership seems unlikely to remedy this and marshal any staff allegiance. The continuity in policies and practices of the past just is no longer there and it has become a private school without practicing or promoting any private attention or concerns.

Posted February 27, 2011

My girl went to that school. The poor thing she was scared that the kids were going to bully her again and again and again.We never went back.

Posted January 31, 2011

I brought my children from public school to All Saints. We were all a little nervous about it. But we are very happy there. Their classmates, teachers, and the families have been very open, friendly, and helpful. They are amazing! Very welcoming. Our children are learning so much, academically, and socially.

Posted January 12, 2011

Kids Klub the after school program is not good..But besides that All Saints is a good school.The teachers there are very kind and are very prepared.so in reality All saints is very good but just as i said the only problem is the after school program,not only is it to expensive but it is really useless the children there don't do anything but maybe do one project or watch a movie.

Posted June 27, 2010

We have been at All Saints Catholic School (ASCS) since 2000. We expect to be there another 7 years for a total of 17 years. Our oldest went through ASCS from K-8 (9 years) and was accepted to Moreau Catholic High School with Honors. The other two are currently at ASCS, one in the lower grades and one in the upper grades. In our opinion, both are receiving excellent instruction by qualified faculty. Parental involvement directly correlates with how much your child is comfortable and learns. We are busy parents but highly involved as the educational environment of our children is important to us to promote maximum learning. Other parents are very involved as well and others not (your choice). It may seem that there are clicques when parents become involved, but we are very welcoming to ALL new families, in the Catholic Christian tradition.

Posted April 29, 2010

This school is very expensive for what you get. There are very little extracurricular activities, sports, and the after school program is not well attended. The small size of this school is not a good thing. Hard earned money would be better spent elsewhere. They erased my last comment. But the school has family clichs and if the parent is not in the 'in crow' then your child will be harrassed. There is a lot of bullying and a couple of gangs on campus. The site is not a safe one. Teachers are not really teaching and the curriculum in out dated. Your child is better off at a public school. We were ther e fo r2 years 3rd and 4th and my childs skills got worse.

Posted March 4, 2010

My daughter went to this school for two years. School more interested in fund raising then education. Bullying problem that was not addressed by the teachers or principal.

Posted November 3, 2009

We love the everything about it. The new principal has fit in perfectly. She's very pleasant and well educated. The best part is that she's involved in everything.

Posted June 14, 2009

My daughter goes there and their main focus is fundraising and bring money in for the church and school. No matter how hard the parents work fundraising they raise the tuition every year despite they know how the economy is. I am looking for a new school. The do not practice what the preach.

Posted January 25, 2009

This is a great school. If your child goes to All Saints he/she will have no trouble getting into a Catholic High School. Two of my older kids went to All Saints and were at the top of their class when they reached Moreau. All Saints gave them an excellent foundation.

Posted January 7, 2009

All Saints is a great place to educate a child. There is a wonderful spirit of involvement and committed teachers. The diversity combined with a strong spiritual influence and lots of extra cirricular activies (sports, music, science, chess...) makes this a unique environment

Posted June 25, 2008

this is a fantastic school and a great community to be a part of great sports program and great academics. Awesome teachers

Posted June 24, 2008

Fees go up every year. I felt I should have gotten more for my money. The education was no different than a public school.

Posted September 30, 2005

This school has a great academic program. There are alot of family oriented extracurricular activities and sports.There music and art program coulde be better. This school is not open-minded, very traditional. The level of parent involvement is high. I would recommend being involved with as much as you can.
—Submitted by a former student

Posted May 30, 2005

This school has excellent teachers, but it also has high tech computers available for the students, good math and science departments, and beautiful church. Unfortunately, it did not have a cafeteria/lunch area, so we were forced to sit outside and eat our lunches.
—Submitted by a former student

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 26% 11%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Mrs. Jennifer DIaz
  • Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Diocese of Oakland

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

22870 2nd Street