PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted April 06, 2016
All Saints has proven to be the best decision we made since we moved to the Bay Area a couple years ago. Our son came as a gifted and talented student from the best school district in the country--and had a horrible year transitioning into what was supposed to be one of the best pubic schools in California. No proactive instruction, no support from the school or district, and a crowded, unwelcoming community. We put him in All Saints and experienced the exact opposite--even before the school year started. He is thriving once again. He loves his teachers, he looks forward to going every day, and takes pride in his work--all the things he showed us before and we knew would again in the right environment. This is a great school indeed and we can't wait to get his little brother started next year.

Posted December 10, 2014
A wonderful culturally diverse community. Rich in Catholic faith and traditions. High academic expectations. Engaged and innovative teachers. Positive and supportive administration. My family was immediately welcomed and embraced into the school community. We transferred to All Saints from an independent private school. One of my children was entering middle school and the other in primary. My children transitioned well into their classes and continue to enjoy school daily. My children are involved in the drama program (through the school), CYO sports (through the church), piano (through MUSE) and Student Council all offered at the All Saints. Our family looks forward to all of the school gatherings from the annual ice cream social, fiesta, Sock Hop to the Spring Fling. There are many social events open to the families and school community. We are truly blessed to be at All Saints.

All Saints Catholic School 1

Posted February 13, 2014
Lots of work needs to be done at this school. Read the news regarding this school. We are having a hard time there. They choose what parents can help in the class. They will not allow some parents to get involve in the classroom.

Posted August 21, 2012
I am very happy with All Saints and glad we chose to send our son here. The principal and teachers are all very competent, caring, well educated, and organized. We are very impresssed with the progress our son is making and we are sure he will be well prepared for any high school. The school does a good job educating the whole child. It gives its students a strong academic foundation, makes them effective communicators, and grows their Catholic faith and values. Students are also given the opportunity to participate in programs such as music, sports, and art.

Posted March 28, 2011
Bullying will occur when you let it happen. My kid was bullied once and I learned about it only after his siblings told me. I then emailed the principal about it - I think that scared the heck out of the bully. At another incident, I wasted no time and was at the school the very next day. I am in no way paying money for my children to be bullied. As for parent cliques, don't mind them. Some of them had nothing else to do than gossip. Your time will be more profitable spent elsewhere than in the school grounds.

All Saints Catholic School 3

Posted March 01, 2011
I've had two kids in this school, one just through all and one now through sixth. The last three years have seen high turnover of both teachers and principals and the school leadership seems unlikely to remedy this and marshal any staff allegiance. The continuity in policies and practices of the past just is no longer there and it has become a private school without practicing or promoting any private attention or concerns.

All Saints Catholic School 1

Posted February 27, 2011
My girl went to that school. The poor thing she was scared that the kids were going to bully her again and again and again.We never went back.

Posted January 31, 2011
I brought my children from public school to All Saints. We were all a little nervous about it. But we are very happy there. Their classmates, teachers, and the families have been very open, friendly, and helpful. They are amazing! Very welcoming. Our children are learning so much, academically, and socially.

Posted January 12, 2011
Kids Klub the after school program is not good..But besides that All Saints is a good school.The teachers there are very kind and are very prepared.so in reality All saints is very good but just as i said the only problem is the after school program,not only is it to expensive but it is really useless the children there don't do anything but maybe do one project or watch a movie.

Posted June 27, 2010
We have been at All Saints Catholic School (ASCS) since 2000. We expect to be there another 7 years for a total of 17 years. Our oldest went through ASCS from K-8 (9 years) and was accepted to Moreau Catholic High School with Honors. The other two are currently at ASCS, one in the lower grades and one in the upper grades. In our opinion, both are receiving excellent instruction by qualified faculty. Parental involvement directly correlates with how much your child is comfortable and learns. We are busy parents but highly involved as the educational environment of our children is important to us to promote maximum learning. Other parents are very involved as well and others not (your choice). It may seem that there are clicques when parents become involved, but we are very welcoming to ALL new families, in the Catholic Christian tradition.

All Saints Catholic School
22870 2nd Street, Hayward, CA  94541
(510) 582-1910
Last modified All Saints Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8