Posted January 07, 2014
Wonderful small and nurturing preschool and elementary school program. Caring teachers who have been at the school for over 20 years. My children started in their preschool program and will continue through 3rd grade where they school stops.

Posted October 16, 2013
This school is a RARE GEM! The faculty is uniformly EXCEPTIONAL, with deep devotion to making learning exciting and genuinely interesting. Our two children each matriculated from pre-school through kindergarden, first, second and third grade (where the program tops out). The level of care and individual attention given to each of our children was outstanding. The creativity brought to instruction and the individual attention endowed our two kids with a strong and enduring love of learning. This faculty is truly gifted at teaching! The school is endowed with a strong community spirit. If I sound enthusiastic about Children's Montessori House of Hayward it is because I am! Our kids have been well nurtured in a safe, secure and loving environment. The school has earned our trust and praise time and time again!

Posted October 15, 2013
I would highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for an appropriate option for child, that is not only provides the private school feel but with less cost. The teachers there all care about the students. Your child will get a lot of individual support if that is needed and be able to the tools to be successful, something that is lacking in most public schools. The teachers are there and available to answer any questions that parents have. I only wish that this school went beyond 3rd grade, since we had locate another school for my daughter last week. Both of our children have attended the preschool site and now the youngest is finishing up at the Harder site.

Posted October 15, 2013
Our family has been involved with this school for 8 years. I've sent both my sons first to their preschool and then through the elementary program, and can't say enough about how wonderful it has been. The teachers are skilled and dedicated. The curriculum is robust and paced at the child's ability. The teaching is individualized, while helping prepare the children for a more traditional school setting. My eldest son had a lot of unique ideas for projects that were encouraged, whereas the more traditional school he attends now (after graduating Montessori CHOH) doesn't really take the time to encourage him. The teachers and staff are very caring and do everything they can to make the school safe and the children comfortable. My only suggestion to them would be to utilize more modern modes of communication, like e-mail and an on-line calendar. Also, I wish they went past 3rd grade! We definitely would still be there if they did.

Posted March 28, 2008
Excellent school with very caring and inspiring teachers. Students enjoy one-to-one time with the teachers on a daily basis. Students are very disciplined and show good self-control. My son, who is a kindergartener, just loves to go to school. We also put our younger one in their preschool.

Posted March 16, 2008

Montessori Children's House Of Hayward 0

Posted February 08, 2008
Excellent school with very caring principal and teachers. My son always amazes us with his academic score and extra intellectual curriculam. Field trips boost their knowledge. Parents don't have to give more time for homework as most of the work is done at school. No volunteer work required. I wish they would offer more classes so I don't have to move to a new school. I had decided to send my 2nd child to this school the minute she was born.

Posted November 26, 2004
The Adrian Site (Pre-school) is wonderful. They have caring teachers; low turn-over; family-like environment. I highly recommend this school. My son attended for 4 years.

Montessori Children's House Of Hayward
166 West Harder Road, Hayward, CA  94544
Last modified Montessori Children's House Of Hayward is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Montessori Children's House Of Hayward Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top