Hayward, CA

Cesar Chavez Middle School 3

Posted March 06, 2011
I know there is lots of fights and guns and stuff cuz right now im in 6th grade n my school is right by it, just go thru the tunnel.. yeah so.. oh yea my bff said they have some mean teachers n some nice

Posted April 14, 2010
I love this school it made my child a greet success this year.

Posted March 23, 2010
i say cesar chavez middle school is the best it helps me.

Cesar Chavez Middle School 0

Posted February 23, 2010
ceaser chavez only has 4 stars! but it is awsome i have no idea why it is only 4 stars!

Posted November 10, 2009
This is my first yr here and it has been awesome! Unfortunately I had to move on my 2nd month of 6th gr...The teachers were wonderful, the school always having a fun activity. You could even take Spanish! I really love and miss this school...Thank You for the wonderful times!

Cesar Chavez Middle School 1

Posted May 13, 2009

Posted December 19, 2008
I go to Chavez and I think it's a pretty cool school. When I was in elementary school I would hear bad things about Chavez. But they were all lies because almost every day is a good one. The campus security Mr.Maclain is a cool guy and my school counselor is the best. Mrs.Flores takes the time to get to know you and she gives you information about college and highschool. She's also very funny =-) My teachers are good too. They sometimes give us too much homework but it's good for us so that we can review all that we have learned during the day. I'm glad to be at Chavez!!!

Posted September 29, 2008
my kids go to this school and they love it

Posted May 17, 2008

Posted January 11, 2008

Cesar Chavez Middle School
27845 Whitman Road, Hayward, CA  94544
Last modified Cesar Chavez Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cesar Chavez Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top