Bad
Good

Cesar Chavez Middle School 3

Posted March 06, 2011
I know there is lots of fights and guns and stuff cuz right now im in 6th grade n my school is right by it, just go thru the tunnel.. yeah so.. oh yea my bff said they have some mean teachers n some nice

Posted April 14, 2010
I love this school it made my child a greet success this year.

Posted March 23, 2010
i say cesar chavez middle school is the best it helps me.

Cesar Chavez Middle School

Posted February 23, 2010
ceaser chavez only has 4 stars! but it is awsome i have no idea why it is only 4 stars!

Posted November 10, 2009
This is my first yr here and it has been awesome! Unfortunately I had to move on my 2nd month of 6th gr...The teachers were wonderful, the school always having a fun activity. You could even take Spanish! I really love and miss this school...Thank You for the wonderful times!

Posted December 19, 2008
I go to Chavez and I think it's a pretty cool school. When I was in elementary school I would hear bad things about Chavez. But they were all lies because almost every day is a good one. The campus security Mr.Maclain is a cool guy and my school counselor is the best. Mrs.Flores takes the time to get to know you and she gives you information about college and highschool. She's also very funny =-) My teachers are good too. They sometimes give us too much homework but it's good for us so that we can review all that we have learned during the day. I'm glad to be at Chavez!!!

Posted September 29, 2008
my kids go to this school and they love it

Cesar Chavez Middle School 2

Posted December 14, 2004
School officials- staff and teachers should be able to know how to handle behaviour situations inside the campus. they should respond and act immediately on complaints from students & parents. Any misbehaviour or any mischief against another student or against the school should be dealt with in accordance to the rules & regulations of the school. it it very sad to say that I do not feel my son is safe in this school. I feel that the school officials & the teachers & staff are scared of dealing with kids who are misbehaving or are known to be trouble makers. If the school needs more help to be able to deal with this problem then let's all come together and talk about it; find out what we can do to make this school a safe place of learning. we can not be in denial when it comes to our children's concerns.

Posted January 09, 2004
This school has serious teachers that are also very funny. They help you with everything and will go though every step with you! This school is the best!

Cesar Chavez Middle School
27845 Whitman Road, Hayward, CA  94544-4752
Last modified Cesar Chavez Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.